🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
benlevine

December 21st: "End of Days"

In honor of the upcoming apocalypse on December 21st. How bout a movie about the end of the World? I suggest the Schwarzenegger classic End of Days. This movie has it all.

Actually, have they done "2012" yet? Or am I getting them mixed up with some other movie podcasts? It might be a good one to do to either finish the year or kick off the next one.

Oh my God, End of Days and 2012 would BOTH be great episodes.

2012 hasn't had an episode yet but they did talk about it a little bit during the Godzilla episode. End of Days would be great as well, it tried to be a horror movie that ended up being an action movie that ended up being a redemption/religious movie starring Arnold. So many crazy things in that movie from Satan punching a hole through a guy's head, a albino who shatters like glass, and Satan kiss raping a woman while pulling her tit out in a restaurant before blowing the building up. Love this movie.

I think I mentioned this in the "Resident Evil: Flaming Shitball of a Fifth Movie" thread, but "End of Days" has one of my favorite supernatural horror cliches: Bullets don't work...until they do. I only saw "End of Days" once or twice, but I seem to remember someone saying something along the lines of "bullets won't hurt him", but does that stop Arnold from shooting the shit out of everything? Bitch, please...

Sign in to follow this