🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Julia

Episode 1 - Larry David

Absolutely great episode. Larry was hilarious and Jeff's questions were great. Can't wait to hear more!

I need to see this Larry David body double photograph

I sort of assumed "stand-in" was the word they were looking for, but if that's the case, I can't believe neither came up with it.

Gonna be tough makin a second episode after that!

Y'know I've never given Curb a fair shake, I guess I should cos that was pretty fun.

I sort of assumed "stand-in" was the word they were looking for, but if that's the case, I can't believe neither came up with it.

It's because Jeff struggles with near synonyms like "implication" and "insinuation" and Larry is nearly Holmesian in his eschewment of knowledge not immediately relevant to his interests.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I can't believe Larry David did a podcast.....that was so freaking funny, almost like an oasis between seasons of Curb.

Finally got around to listening to this, I thought it was great! It seems like Larry is normally a little elusive and it was fun to hear him talk in that podcast-style casual way. Great mixture of funny and sincere.

I'm so glad this is happening. Jeff's been a permanent fixture on my 'celebrities I'd like to hang out with' list for some time now. Excited to see who appears on future episodes.

Sign in to follow this