🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 52 — Introducing: The Japan Dogs

Sarah Silverman, Ben Schwartz, and Harris Wittels have worked together on numerous projects, which is perhaps why the three of them have so much fun and such great chemistry on this episode of Comedy Bang Bang Radio. Whether they are revealing deep dark secrets about each other's sexual history, or starting a barbershop quartet, there are non-stop laughs. Don't miss stories out of Sarah's book 'The Bedwetter', information about Ben Schwartz's upcoming television shows, and see what Harris has been saving up since the last time he shared the jokes from his phone.

• Like 1

Is Dustin the plugs submitter one and the same with Dustin the engineering legend?

I'm late to the game on this episode, but I wanted to say thank you for playing the Beat Farmers. "Happy Boy" is a criminally-overlooked song that I've loved since I was a kid.

Was that a real call-in? I can usually tell, but this is inconclusive to me...

I think that it was. This was when they were still broadcasting live so it's possible.

I'm guessing it was a real caller, mainly because there was zero comedy from him. Pretty brutal zing from Scott though.

The moment Juan's detailed description of high school year book club policy began, the way everyone in the room just shut down and got bored/irritated was pretty amazing. I wonder if Juan stayed a big fan.

This whole ep is CBB gold. The stuff of legend. Only got turned onto the show last year, and I'm loving going back and slowly catching up on these. I love the show in all its incarnations, but the ones where a crew like Harris, Sarah, and Benny Schwazz can all just bullshit with each other for an hour are among my favorites.

• Like 1

This is a stand-out amont the first hundred episodes for me too. I love how unexpectedly and gleefully mean Scott could be in a lot of early episodes, channeling his inner Letterman.

• Like 1

Harris and Ben were a great double act as well! It's a shame they've never appeared together again.

Sign in to follow this