Episode 186 — Heading To San Vicente!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Brett Arnold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 86 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

The Universe has graced us with the Bitter Buddha's presence yet again and we had a blast - EDDIE PEPITONE came on for the second time and we talk living in the NOW, how technology is fucking us, how Eddie handles a traffic jam in LA, and most importantly, how should one deal with five times the cat poop?! Enjoy!

#2 Michael Wo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Pepitone on Totally Laime is one of the best guest/podcast combinations. They bring out the best in each other. Great episode!

#3 D. Padular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

man, Eddie was really fantastic

#4 KnifeGrab-Ahi

Wal-Fin Greeter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Australia

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

His laugh is so goddamn infectious.
Interests: nature, musicals, Law & Order, cake, parties, exercise, cowboys, girls,pretzels, water-skiing, bad movies, summah, xenomorphs, ponies, trumpet, Atlantis, the Vatican, Bjork, Tom Petty, U2 & Staind

#5 onReload

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

I love Eddie's point on blaring music every time there's a tiny delay in baseball. I hadn't been to a ballgame for years until last month, and was surprised how much it's tailored for the shortest attention span

#6 Bucho

Women sense my power

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationThe Future, aka Auckland, New Zealand

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

This was one of my favourite Totally Laime eps ever. It seems like he shouldn't but somehow Eddie fits the show so perfectly.
"When I'm in the mood for the best movie reviews I watch Bucho's Road Reviews." - God