🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 216 — Being Your Own Parent

Bob finds himself in the rare position to help his special guest Melissa Staple (Erin Gibson) raise awareness on the new movement of being your inner parent. Melissa tells us about how she discovered her inner parent philosophy, why you should release your own parents to successfully be your own parents.

NOTE: Outer parents will not be discussed in this podcast.

Bob's inner family was absolutely riveting! lol Love Erin Gibson. Her affinity for riffing on Throwing Shade was a perfect fit for her character's assistance with Bob's various inner-familial issues.

• Like 1

"There's just something so tactile about things you can touch".

This is why Ducca is a genius.

• Like 2

This podcast is consistently impressive to me! The sound based bits are wonderful, and Bob Ducca is a great enduring character.

I would love to hear an episode where Ducca exhibits his own super power of being a psychic vampire. Maybe he unknowingly staves off an invasion of psychic aliens hell-bent in destroying the world in some type of super special war of the worlds like podcast episode!

Also... would love to hear an episode where he exhibits super-human strength trying avoid something that triggers him; like a doctor explaining to him that he's fine!

Ok, Maybe I'm a weirdo for super-powers :)

Sign in to follow this