🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 223 — Releasing the Bully

It’s finally time for Bob to claim the pain and despair caused by his childhood bully Barto Lundstrum (Ed Helms). Bob confronts Barto about their past scuffles and moves forward to learn how Barto’s new energy drink company “Motor Juice” has been treating him. Plus, Bob has a special announcement about the future of the show.

• Like 1

It seems like this is the actual end to the podcast. Thanks for coming back for as long as you did, Seth!

• Like 1

He took a hiatus a while ago and it was like three weeks, so I wouldn't read too much into it. (Maybe just wishful thinking.)

Did anyone else notice that there were sort of two subtle Morrissey song title references in this episode? Around the middle, Bob said something like "the more you ignore me, the closer I get", then near the end, he said "every day is like Sunday". Very weird coincidence.

He took a hiatus a while ago and it was like three weeks, so I wouldn't read too much into it. (Maybe just wishful thinking.)

The whole thing about it coming back not on Earwolf and with a different name would go against that though.

Did anyone else notice that there were sort of two subtle Morrissey song title references in this episode? Around the middle, Bob said something like "the more you ignore me, the closer I get", then near the end, he said "every day is like Sunday". Very weird coincidence.

I also love that Bob's midlife crisis has led him to listen to Pere Ubu

• Like 2

no more Ducca! Thats like my favorite podcast. I guess Seth has to film a movie or tv show or something. Great episode to end it on.

Going out with a bang baby! Great EP!

Lit-ta-ra-ly my favorite podcast; sad; but also excited to see what's next for Mr Ducca!

(I'm also a little disappointed he never explored the idea of having to work giving Bob super powers or something similar, oh well beggers can't be choosers!)

I'm really disappointed in you guys. All Bob needed was for you to show him love, and you weren't up to even this meager challenge. Shame on all of you.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this