πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 354 β€” Solo Bolo: Dos Lo

One year ago, Ben Schwartz aka Benny Schwaz of Liar House joined Scott for a very special SOLO BOLO episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! and now it’s happening again! Expect characters, lip synch battles, and of course singing between bros. So sit tight because everything is alright because when it comes to SOLO BOLO all bets are off (and on) baby!

• Like 3

Idk why, but i was really hoping that they would sing Downtown(skid row) again.... and i was not dissapointed

• Like 14

I was not expecting a bonus ep today, so that was an initial yay moment. Then when I saw what the episode was it was like an OH MY GOD YAYYYYYYYY moment.

• Like 7

Still waiting for that new U Talkin U2 To Me now though, gotta be soon

• Like 10

Still waiting for that new U Talkin U2 To Me now though, gotta be soon

Β 

Speaking of which, someone (Scott) needs to confront Scott about hover-handing his own wife.29-encounter.nocrop.w529.h756.jpg

• Like 16

Guest Sanjay Yngwie Gupta Malmsteen

Schwaz n' Aux, together again!

Β 

Oh, so bolo'd over for this bonus bolo!

Be'fo I was low, but no mo bro's!

Β 

This makes me quite giddy in anticipation, thanks for the sweet surprise Earwolves ;)

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 7

Re: Episode 285 - Solo Bolo

Fan of 3 years, listen every week and I lasted about 12 minutes before I had to shut it off. Don't do this again, please.

I've got some bad news, bro...

• Like 18

Ugh, I was in the middle of listening to "Be My Guest, Literally!" for the 5th time when I learned of this bbbbbonussssss ep. Now I have to pause the old content to listen to the new content. Thanks, Scott.

• Like 5

"Pancake...Jones?" made me laugh so hard I decided to make it my username.

Β 

If anyone wanted to do the Solo Bolo Remix challenge, I wrote down all the songs they did on the soundcloud page https://soundcloud.com/comedybangbang/354-ben-schwartz

Β 

I don't know why. I think my faves were Hit us With Your Hashtag and I Want a Wife.

• Like 6

Aaaaaand after less than 5 minutes of listening I have to buy this shirt. My wife is going to be unimpressed when this arrives.

Who?

• Like 12

Who?

MYYYYY WIIIIIIIFE!

• Like 12

Solid episode. Hope the Aux doesn't get tired of the SoBo like he seemed to with the Suicide House eps.

C+ grepisode. I'm looking forward to the point at which every word Scott says is a reference to a previous bit. And judging by the rate they're being created, that'll be in about 5 months.

• Like 3

Pumpkin Power song would be a great themesong around Halloween.

• Like 3

I did one of those chocolate mints sucking in the air deals when I saw this was posted. I just genuinely did a deep suck in of air. What am I saying?

• Like 1

I3uM9Pa.jpg

Β 

"All kidding a salad, ensalada people come up to me"

Β 

Jesus christ.

• Like 8

I love that Benny is certain he's never played Riddle Me This when he's the person who introduced it to the show.

• Like 12