whose cigs are those? this is getting out of control

#22 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:22 AM

The cigarettes and the ramen confirm that either our sweet boys have a not so sweet side, OR that earwolf has rented out studio space to a fraternity (possible plot of Neighbors 3? listening again for hints that Zac Efron is in the room)

#23 shoptalkerman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:38 AM

A return to format? Is this a Valentine's Day gift for us sweeties or has Dana - er, I mean, "Mandy" - infected the computers at Earwolf?

PS: Suck
PSS: It
PSSS: Chanson

#24 Alf Gore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

View Postmikethehuman, on 14 February 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

The cigarettes and the ramen confirm that either our sweet boys have a not so sweet side, OR that earwolf has rented out studio space to a fraternity (possible plot of Neighbors 3? listening again for hints that Zac Efron is in the room)

If Zac Efron is there he could be filming We Are Your Friends 2, which is too dangerous he could use his DJing computer to make someones heart beat right out of their ribcage which could easily kill someone

#25 Yoko Zbornak

Alien Cover Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationHadley's Hope, Acheron

Posted 14 February 2017 - 10:49 AM

Re: Carrie-Anne Moss putting a ring on Hayes. Let's talk about this. There's no better time than Valentine's Day to pry into the private lives of entertainers. At the start of the Do Ugh Boys (TM Eggs) podcast, Hayes referred to his significant other as girlfriend, and by the end of the show "my girlfriend" had become "my wife". So I think Carrie-Ann Moss is now Carrie-Ann Moss-Davenport. But I can't find any mention of their nuptials in the New York Times. I had thought that if u r white upper middle class, you have to have one of those cringeworthy and unintentionally hilarious wedding announcements in the NYT, or else ur marriage won't be recogized in the eyes of god and law.

So glad that our clean boys gave us advice on taking a shower. I've tried many things for my dry hair: cold water, hair masques, argan oil etc. But it seems like the the one thing that's missing from my shower routine is a sawed-off shotgun. This is the kind of insider beauty tip you can't get from basic how-to-shower vdeos like this one:

• I've always known that in your heart, you were a scientist first, a Templar second. - Alan Rikkin (Assassin's Creed)
  • The world's passing you by. - Sean Clements (Hollywood Handbook, ep. #143)
  • Not all opinions are equal. - Deborah Lipstadt

#26 mikethehuman

Even More Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationFlyover, Wisconsin

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:04 AM

View PostAuden, on 14 February 2017 - 10:49 AM, said:

Re: Carrie-Anne Moss putting a ring on Hayes. Let's talk about this. There's no better time than Valentine's Day to pry into the private lives of entertainers. At the start of the Do Ugh Boys (TM Eggs) podcast, Hayes referred to his significant other as girlfriend, and by the end of the show "my girlfriend" had become "my wife". So I think Carrie-Ann Moss is now Carrie-Ann Moss-Davenport. But I can't find any mention of their nuptials in the New York Times. I had thought that if u r white upper middle class, you have to have one of those cringeworthy and unintentionally hilarious wedding announcements in the NYT, or else ur marriage won't be recogized in the eyes of god and law.

So glad that our clean boys gave us advice on taking a shower. I've tried many things for my dry hair: cold water, hair masques, argan oil etc. But it seems like the the one thing that's missing from my shower routine is a sawed-off shotgun. This is the kind of insider beauty tip you can't get from basic how-to-shower vdeos like this one:
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=A1pLdJgXiBM

Ok hear me out. Is it possible that Hayes and Carrie got married during the Doughboys episode?

Would explain a lot of the points you brought up:
- Hayes switching terminology mid-episode
- NEw York Times doesn't report the marriage because hamburger podcast already has a leg up on them. Such a prestigious publication would never admit to reporting a hollywood elite marriage SECOND
- Doughboys studio smell like onion rings so it reminded Hayes of WEDDING rings, got him thinking about settling down so hard he didn't even wait until the end of the episode
- Nick Wiger constantly bringing up his lovely wife Natalie fuels the rivalry between the two podcasts so Hayes feels he needs to get married simply to one up the D'ohBoys, half of whom arent even married

I. Rest. My. Case. (in sickness and health long as my case shall live)

#27 Yoko Zbornak

Alien Cover Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationHadley's Hope, Acheron

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

View Postmikethehuman, on 14 February 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

Ok hear me out. Is it possible that Hayes and Carrie got married during the Doughboys episode?

Would explain a lot of the points you brought up:
- Hayes switching terminology mid-episode
- NEw York Times doesn't report the marriage because humaburger podcast already has a leg up on them. Such a prestigious publication would never admit to reporting a hollywood elite marriage SECOND
- Doughboys studio smell like onion rings so it reminded Hayes of WEDDING rings, got him thinking about settling down so hard he didn't even wait until the end of the episode
- Nick Wiger constantly bringing up his lovely wife Natalie fuels the rivalry between the two podcasts so Hayes feels he needs to get married simply to one up the D'ohBoys, half of whom arent even married

I am convinced. Your argument is airtight.

ETA: Speaking of Hollywood Elite Marriages, and court cases, Sean's bride is a beautiful lawyer, so this makes Sean the George Clooney of comedy
  • I've always known that in your heart, you were a scientist first, a Templar second. - Alan Rikkin (Assassin's Creed)
  • The world's passing you by. - Sean Clements (Hollywood Handbook, ep. #143)
  • Not all opinions are equal. - Deborah Lipstadt

#28 urinalcake

threat level yellow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Locationyes please

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:40 AM

10/10 spaghettis! Al dente!

#29 Houston

Pro-Version Alumni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts
  • LocationBehind you. No, other way.

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:04 PM

Are you guys following @roguedoughboy ?

They are leaking some pretty damning info. This leak culture is getting out of hand, but I can't stop following.

This is the latest 'leak':

"candid photo of Nick Wiger after the BJ's ep. This why he's so pissy"

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 mwn

problem

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • LocationNH

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:14 PM

this is the second podcast I've listened to today1 that had a bit about eating your dad and I'm starting to wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something

also I think mitch should have the new england patriot Jerod Mayo on his podcast. because he has a food name

great ep, great thread. "stay frosty" ™ everyone

1 MBMBaM was the other one, sorry about listening to it first

@

#31 nohorseman

The No-Horse Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationKY

Posted 14 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

warning do not watch the michael bolton netflix thing sean and hayes aren't even in it, big sexy special my fucking dick

#32 Charlie Murphy Brown

Altmanesque

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • LocationUrph

Posted 14 February 2017 - 01:18 PM

Loved how upfront the boys were about going after Wiger. Even on Doughboys you could tell Mitch was very happy to have them on his side. Twins was the 1st movie I saw in a theater, and crunchy shrimp spaghetti is my all-time favorite

Posted Image

#33 Cool and Indie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationIowa City

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:17 PM

View PostAuden, on 14 February 2017 - 11:07 AM, said:

Speaking of Hollywood Elite Marriages, and court cases, Sean's bride is a beautiful lawyer, so this makes Sean the George Clooney of comedy

I didn't know Steffi had gone to law school.

#34 souprman

this is real

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:55 PM

great auden, now youtube thinks i'm some sorta shower perv.

#35 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:37 PM

AW YEAH! I've been waiting for this one for a long time!

#36 joe lerini

www.bringbackmst3k.com

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

View Postsouprman, on 14 February 2017 - 02:55 PM, said:

great auden, now youtube thinks i'm some sorta shower perv.

LOL showrman

#37 Admiral Blaise Space-Guitar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 14 February 2017 - 04:45 PM

I've been hearing a lot about sphaghetthi recently and I'll probably start a spahghethi microdosing regimen to boost my creativity and work-life balance

~ XYZ ~ PDQ ~

check back for updates soon..

#38 Admiral Blaise Space-Guitar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationHollywood

Posted 14 February 2017 - 05:05 PM

View PostDixon, on 14 February 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

Hayes you sly dog

Posted Image

Is this why Hayes has become more active on twitter recently? Maybe he married a twitter bot?

Also how do I change my member status to something cool and fun I'm too smart to know about computers

~ XYZ ~ PDQ ~

check back for updates soon..

#39 The Shrekronomicon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:58 PM

If its spaghetti you want, I actually make my own and give it away to folks for free. Be warned though, before you ask me for any, it has an almost universal side effect profile of causing emotional distress and agitation in varying degrees of severity that can go on, in some cases, indefinitely.

#40 Marvin Harrison Ford

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationChanhassen, MN

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:30 PM

View PostCiscoKid, on 14 February 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

This episode has me more worried than most- I mean, it was good, funny, nice, smart, etc., but I'm worried because of the camel crushes because as we all know Sean , one of our favorite boys, used to puff those thing like there's no tomorrow and the temptation of having such a delicious spaghetti dinner, Sean might get full! Might think to himself oh it's just one .. DON'T DO IT SEAN YOU'RE STRONGER THEN THAT. JUST EAT THE DINNER AND BE SATISFIED WITH YOURSELF AND HOW GOOD THE SHOW

I smoke Camel Crushes too, (Used to be a pack a day, down to 1 a week) and I eat spaghetti at least twice a month. I also have an annoying partner named Nick that's always trying to fuck small children.. So this episode really hit home for me.
I don't know why my picture thing isn't blank.