🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

London

Having just watched a bit of this movie, I can say that it easily deserves a mention on the show. Chris Evans is a drug/booze binging tool who goes to a party to try and get his ex-girlfriend London (played by Jessica Biel) back. He takes his buddy Bateman (played by Jason Statham) to the party and they hide out in the bathroom snorting the loads of coke that Bateman brought with him.

This movie is basically Clerks with yuppies in a bathroom. The two men talk about various topics from love to how Statham had a dominatrix pee in his mouth. The most shocking thing about this movie though is that Statham has a full head of hair, which for some reason made me feel really awkward.

I OWN THIS MOVIE!!!!

I was a very big jessica biel fan back in the day. And it's because of this movie that I confused Jason Statham and Jason Bateman for a year or two.

it's because of this movie that I confused Jason Statham and Jason Bateman for a year or two.

You HAVE to explain that.

You HAVE to explain that.

Jason Statham's character is named Bateman in the movie, so I can see where the confusion could lie.

• Like 1

Jason Statham's character is named Bateman in the movie, so I can see where the confusion could lie.

That was it exactly. I would say something like, "Have you seen that new trailer for the heist movie with Jason Bateman?" and people would look at me crazy and then I'd have to backtrack and try to remember his name.

That was it exactly. I would say something like, "Have you seen that new trailer for the heist movie with Jason Bateman?" and people would look at me crazy and then I'd have to backtrack and try to remember his name.

I grew up with Bateman on TV, and that was when he was probably the lesser of the Bateman siblings, so I couldn't imagine making such a mistake! I mean, he was a Teen Wolf (though probably the lesser of the two teen wolves...), which made him an A-lister to ten-year-olds...for a little while...

Sign in to follow this