🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Damme it ALL

Iron Man 3

I thought it was much cooler that she survived and not only kicked some ass but defeated the main villain. It would've been great if she didn't have to be the damsel in distress the rest of the time.

I also would have liked a story line of Pepper and the extremis and her being her own heroine (which, I guess, would go into a Hancock type deal where she is like Charlize Theron, hiding her powers). I guess I really am just questioning why that scene was in there (It didn't help that I was in a theater with audible gasps at that scene). I was just REALLY annoyed that they just announced via narration that pepper was cured with no explanation beyond "we had the money and resour...

I am just now realizing Pepper was cured by that formula Stark had in Switzerland. Nevermind, carry on.

Robert Downey Jr on Jimmy Kimmel makes no bones about it being all about the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVjxOkUdI2I

even askes people to donate to iron man 4 2:30 mark.

You know I've never watched one of these movies to date. not really my thing but some day I may break and watch them all together.

You know I've never watched one of these movies to date. not really my thing but some day I may break and watch them all together.

That would be very exhausting. I would say just go see Iron Man 3, as it's maaaybe the best one. Snappy dialogue, good action, and no time wasted on his origin story. If you like it, go back and watch the first one. If you really like that, watch the second one, but it's generally considered the "worst" out of the three. Mickey O'Rourke is a hoot, though.

I'll have to wait for video, because I can't take theatres. it's too much subwoofer bass. it gets my ears ringing and action movies are the worst for tinnitus sufferers.

Sign in to follow this