🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 218 — The 4th Anniversary Extravaganza!

Greatest of all time, or in photo definition:

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Jordan picture.

Further proof of greatness. He can rock that in a commercial and people still like him!

Four kick ass years, I can't thank you enough.

By the way, I actually enjoyed the cross-talk. It added extra energy and enthusiasm. It seemed to me that eveyone was really enjoying the moment, and that made it even more entertaining.

Good on all of you.

Comedy Bean Bag! Congrats on 4 great years. How do those years rank? Let's count 'em down from 1...

Listened the other day, and dang it, I'm going to listen to it again right now. Absolutely the best.

Also, the Bachelor Brothers = Andy & Ollie from Bob's Burgers in the very near future.

Great show, definitely one of the year's best. I don't know about Paul Rust though. I'm glad he makes everyone in the studio laugh, but I don't find him funny at all.

The episode was good until Paul R. and Neil showed up.... then it became amazing.

4 MORE YEARS!

• Like 1

Neil Campbell has officially become one of my favourite people of all time. Every appearance of his is so solid, especially when he works with Rust. This appearance has pushed it over the top for me. Married Married.

Hey, DW, if I wanted brilliant political commentary in my podcast, I'd listen to Dan Carlin's Common Sense. Let's stick to the jokes (Sorry, not everyone can be Dennis Miller!).

Also, the Bachelor Brothers = Andy & Ollie from Bob's Burgers in the very near future.

That's funny, I was thinking Walter and Perry from Home Movies.