🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Sexy robots agree, this NEW i4h shirt is the best in the universe

HUMONS! Celebrate 2 years of the best podcast innnnn the universe with this amazing tee starring the voice of improv4humans, THE SEXY ROBOT!

tumblr_mw2d8c5shk1r7itg8o1_400.png

Get it now in the Earwolf Store!

• Like 1

I love improov4humans with a fiery intensity. Mat besser is a legend and a personal hero. Know this is coming from a place off love and sincerity: I would like a cool i4h tshirt without a manhead on a dogsbody or a sexy lady robot bu*t on it, like maybe a logo and 'best podcast on the universe" or w/e

• Like 2

I'd like to fry her motherboard!

No disrespect to any female robots that peruse these forums.

I have the dog/head shirt and didn't mind wearing it until like the fourth stranger asked if it was a picture of me on it. Now I feel like most people see some weirdo walking around with a picture of himself on his shirt so there goes that.

As for sexy robots, I won't commit to whether I would or would not have sex with the I4H robot given the chance, I don't see myself wearing the shirt that shows my hand in that category. Just call me modest.

It looks like it's qualifying the "Best Podcast In The Universe" moniker to "Best Earwolf Podcast In The Universe". Which I guess is still technically fine since Earwolf podcasts are the Best Podcasts in the universe. Still, I think the casual observer might think the wearer of the shirt isn't confident that I4H is indeed the BPITU, which it is.

HUMONS! Celebrate 2 years of the best podcast innnnn the universe with this amazing tee starring the voice of improv4humans, THE SEXY ROBOT!

tumblr_mw2d8c5shk1r7itg8o1_400.png

Get it now in the Earwolf Store!

Print it in black and I'm game.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this