🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 8 — Damien Fahey, Our Close Friend

This conversation is pretty revealing. You seem more concerned with alien gay stuff, when instead your perspective should be more about the sexual conquest of another intergalactic species. The tentacle monsters don't ponder, "Ooh, I wonder how gay this is," when they encounter Japanese schoolgirls. If humankind wants to keep up at an intergalactic level, we need to be willing to get freaky whenever, however, with what/whomever. That's why your spacesuit has an easy access velcro crotch covering. Don't stop get it get it

• Like 5

i fucked a alien guys. guys, i fucked a alien.

Just because they're from another country doesn't mean you get to demean them with the term 'alien.' Immigrants deserve respect, too.

Unless they're from another planet. Then they need to stay away from my children and keep their gay agenda out of our schools.

#GayAgenda

• Like 1

The tentacle monsters don't ponder, "Ooh, I wonder how gay this is," when they encounter Japanese schoolgirls. If humankind wants to keep up at an intergalactic level, we need to be willing to get freaky whenever, however, with what/whomever. That's why your spacesuit has an easy access velcro crotch covering. Don't stop get it get it

So if you encountered one of these tentacle monsters, wouldn't it be more logical to have an easy access velcro butt-flap?

• Like 1

i dont mean to speak ill of the dead but this was bound to hapen, all signs pointed to another way to get around, it was right there in his name for pets sake

• Like 3

but yeah i am praying for him and his family and the car and its famil

• Like 3

I really don't mean to be insensitive, he seemed like a great guy, but I just realized something. Paul WALKER was in a movie called RUNNING Scared. This is getting spooky.

• Like 2

I really don't mean to be insensitive, he seemed like a great guy, but I just realized something. Paul WALKER was in a movie called RUNNING Scared. This is getting spooky.

I wonder if anyone else has discovered this newfound source of irony surrounding his otherwise completely unironic death?

• Like 1

we never heard who the next guest was for questions, im starting to be afraid it was the late mr walker

• Like 8