🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Jachin

Comedy Bang! Bang! Season 4 confirmed w/ 40 EPSIODES (!)

Amazing news! Congrats to Scott, Neil and Reggie.

I admit I am slightly worried that such a huge episode order will mean a hiatus or end to the podcast since this is a massive commitment to IFC, but whatever happens, we have what I am sure will be 40 amazing TV episodes to look forward to.

I imagine that, much like your run-of-the-mill anime series, there's gonna be a some filler story arcs in this 40 episode order. Get ready for a 5 episode arc of Scott 'n' Reggie at the beach!

I hope that we don't lose out on a free hour of Scottabot a week, but this is great. Glad that Scott is living off of more than his podcast money.

I wonder if they'll do a format switch to a regular sitcom where Scott and Reggie adopt an orphan (played by Booby Moynihan).

But seriously, big congrats to Scott, Reggie and everyone involved. This is HUGE.

Congrats Scott! How much money will you get for making all these episodes?

• Like 4

That's amazing! Already looking forward to season three, but knowing that there's forty episodes to come after that is incredible. It's almost enough time to satisfyingly explore the Andy Daly universe.

40 episodes in one season of any kind of TV show seems like a big ask. The writers of the show have obviously been given plenty of time to get started, but it's definitely going to be a challenge to produce that many shows while maintaining the standards set in the previous 2 seasons.

It's a great commitment by IFC, but I wonder if it's the right move (purely in terms of the number of episodes, not renewing the show).

Nobody's pointing out that the 40 episode season order might be split across two years! I think that's pretty darn likely.

• Like 1

Nobody's pointing out that the 40 episode season order might be split across two years! I think that's pretty darn likely.

Ooooooh good point! And I actually hope that is the case.

I don't think there is anything to be concerned about. It is a big task, but Scott, Neil, and the rest of the crew have proven to be up to the task thus far. I'm really looking forward to this, it's going to be a lot of fun and I'm glad to finally have IFC on my television now so I can watch along in real time.

On a sidenote, if Scott does need a break for an episode or two I'm sure there's a certain radio personality that would like to try his hand in front of the camera if youknowwhatimtalkinabout.

Sign in to follow this