🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr

something new for jason to plug

I'm not a big Amy Poehler fan, but that actually does look pretty funny. And also like a movie I would go see in theaters alone amongst a sea of couples.

They had me at "From the creators of Wet Hot American Summer".

LOL sure this isn't on the Life Network, that trailer sure looks like something you would find on the life network. I would really think about doing another trailer with lame voice actor talking over the film.

LOL sure this isn't on the Life Network, that trailer sure looks like something you would find on the life network. I would really think about doing another trailer with lame voice actor talking over the film.

thats the joke dude, it's goofing on cornball romantic comedies. the lame voiceover is part of it.

yeah but the lame voice over was a bit too much. It would not shock me if it was a real film. but I feel better now that you pointed it out.

I wonder if anyone will be tricked by this. Looks fantastic, also Jason in a devastatingly handsome man and looks great in anything.

Jason is in 'Neighbors' for about 20 seconds but his brief appearance brought me so much joy that I will plug that. It's one of the many reasons to see 'Neighbors' because it's pretty outstanding.

Sign in to follow this