🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

Last time I checked Hollywood wasn't in fucking England or the UK or whatever the fuck it's called. Nobody gives a shit about your "chips" everyone. So shut the fuck up.

• Like 6

(Hahaha that's a joke, our main newspaper has a topless lady on the third page everyday, we are really awful at gender equality)

I was aware. Thanks though.

...Sometimes people refer to Europe as some sort of Utopia. And my answer is that it may be a Utopia but only if that Utopia has significant problems with racism, sexism, an unproductive labor force, and a severe lack of competition in most major industries.

^^hooray for degrees in economics AND political science!!

James Corden, he's lovely though. So, I think it's alright.

• Like 1

I was aware. Thanks though.

...Sometimes people refer to Europe as some sort of Utopia. And my answer is that it may be a Utopia but only if that Utopia has significant problems with racism, sexism, an unproductive labor force, and a severe lack of competition in most major industries.

^^hooray for degrees in economics AND political science!!

James Corden, he's lovely though. So, I think it's alright.

#serious

• Like 2

I'm really glad the guys brought it up in this show, because I've been waiting for someone to bring it up for a long time - something I don't think gets enough attention: how fantastic it would be to have sex with Jennifer Tilly's b**bs.

• Like 4

Hey guys I made a new theme for the show. This one is for the Teaser Freezer. I didn't want to sway too much from the success of my last theme so I used the Popcorn Gallery theme as a primary influence:

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

I also did a cool harmony remix of the Popcorn Gallery theme but it's not ready yet. Send me your cover versions of my song and I'll put them all together for a neat world-wide harmony.

EDIT: BTW the lyrics are (copyrighted lol):

The Popcorn Gallery

It's time for it

It's the Popcorn Gallery

It's a segment on Hollywood Handbook

Sean and Hayes

Let the viewers ask the questions

Not the Peanut Gallery

'Cause it's about Movies, yeah

The Movies is the reason

It's called the Popcorn Gallery

And Sean and Hayes letting

The viewers doing all the questions

yeah and now it's time for.... the Popcorn Gallery oh yeah!

• Like 6

I'm a delusional narcissist so I think the potato farm dig in the commercial break was directed at me.

• Like 2

I really hope that next week's guest has a tangential relationship with The Americans. (I want to hear another person punk out when it comes to whether they'd try writing an episode)

• Like 1

Hey guys. just got some great news, my gf is NOT pregnant!

• Like 10

Hey guys. just got some great news, my gf is NOT pregnant!

That IS some great news, MBOP! Congrats bro! Her and Jennifer Aniston have that in common :) :)

....get it? Like, how the media makes it seem like she's the only human woman alive who isn't pregnant and every magazine for the past decade has featured her every week on the cover with headlines like "Finally Pregnant!" and "Jen's Baby Bliss!" when the bitch ain't pregnant and seemingly has no interest in it. Am I the only person who's mad about the fact that some rando female celeb is being made to look like her life is sad and incomplete b/c she hasn't procreated? Yup! Am I still gonna post about it on the forum and have Chanson get all up in my shit again because it faintly resembles a feminist thought? You betcha!

• Like 12

if they have to keep running those stories, the next month they should be forced to put a retraction on the cover apologizing for blowing it and listing all the people who lost their jobs due to bad reporting

• Like 4

That IS some great news, MBOP! Congrats bro! Her and Jennifer Aniston have that in common :) :)

....get it? Like, how the media makes it seem like she's the only human woman alive who isn't pregnant and every magazine for the past decade has featured her every week on the cover with headlines like "Finally Pregnant!" and "Jen's Baby Bliss!" when the bitch ain't pregnant and seemingly has no interest in it. Am I the only person who's mad about the fact that some rando female celeb is being made to look like her life is sad and incomplete b/c she hasn't procreated? Yup! Am I still gonna post about it on the forum and have Chanson get all up in my shit again because it faintly resembles a feminist thought? You betcha!

#YesAllJenniferAnistons

#BadChanson

Any other hashtags guys? I'm really into Hashtags lately.

• Like 4

#YesAllJenniferAnistons

#BadChanson

might as well toss a

#YesAllJenniferAnistonsandUsAsWell

into the mixer.

• Like 5

Anyone seen this new hashtag called "#sorrynotsorry" I think it's VERY funny. Pretty much what happens is, is that you say something and apologize for it even though you're actually NOT apologetic about what you're saying. So for example:

Tim Treese sucks major dinosaur dick #sorrynotsorry!

Another one would be: Tim Treese is a really big douchenozzle turdface #sorrynotsorry!

I think it will be fun if this week we ALL try and use this new hashtag craze that's sweeping the nation! #sorrynotsorry! (see I can't stop!!!! #sorrynotsorry!!! LOL)

• Like 4

I think the Treese/McGurl feud will surely lead to a tragic end, but damn if we aren't getting some amazing music out of it.

• Like 6

It's not my fault that Joe McGurl is a jerk. Guy can't seem to get over the fact that i'm doing so well without him :3 Sorry hun but your words can't hurt me!

• Like 2

If you don't, we all get to do some seriouslly screwed up stuff to you!!! ←~∋(。Ψ▼ー▼)∈

and your butt

• Like 1

It's not my fault that Joe McGurl is a jerk. Guy can't seem to get over the fact that i'm doing so well without him :3 Sorry hun but your words can't hurt me!

I really wish I had a feud going. It would be some sweet sweet publicity. Greggy, wanna fight?

I really wish I had a feud going. It would be some sweet sweet publicity. Greggy, wanna fight?

Why Greggy? I mean, I get it... he's got a pretty cool pic of krumpy the clown and all, but I think I'd be good at this. cause I think you're a straight up dork

• Like 6

i dont think contrived fights for no reason are very good/funny

• Like 4

ty for thinking of me tho, your a good friend

• Like 4

i think jeff garlin died like 3 months ago, the board's a ghost town

• Like 1