🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

And not to get all British again, but AREN'T YOU GUYS ALL EXCITED ABOUT THE WORLD CUP?!

No.

...okay, yes. But only because I want to see who's going to be the first internationally renowned soccer player to be brutally murdered by Brazilian drug gangs.

PS - Charlie, your Small Potatoes song got a comment from Blenjamin Carmellica!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's like the highest of high honors (honours).

• Like 2

This question is for Jessica the St. Clair but Lennon may answer on her behalf if she feels uncomfortable talking about it: What year did the Vatican officially canonize you into Sainthood and what two miracles did you bestow to accomplish this?

• Like 4

that is 100% literally the image my av is from

• Like 4

Greggy how old are you? We know you have kids. How many kids? Where do you live? Just the country. And if it's the US, then the state, too. (or metro area at least).

i am 32 and i live in michigan

• Like 2

greggy, i wrote you into a sketch.

• Like 4

my condolences

• Like 2

in what way were you able to add me to a sketch?

• Like 1

Gosh-dang... Joe McGurl's new FB profile picture is so ugly... Like seriously what's with those sunglasses? Only a baby should be wearing those #notappropriate #dressyourage #sorrynotsorry #smh #jfc

• Like 2

Gosh-dang... Joe McGurl's new FB profile picture is so ugly... Like seriously what's with those sunglasses? Only a baby should be wearing those #notappropriate #dressyourage #sorrynotsorry #smh #jfc

...so this is your hashtag intervention. You've changed... [awkward silence and meaningful glances] We just want the old Tim back... [more awkward silence, even more meaningful glances] This isn't because we're mad... [awkwardly timed dramatic pause, extremely meaningful glances] We just love you so much... etc.

• Like 2

My female friends who know things about taking care of your appearance and looking good and stuff shamed me into buying anti-wrinkle cream this past birthday. Looks like I'm the oldest one here (fuck) so any of y'all need a babysitter or sumthin? I make cool snacks, like, I cut up apple slices and put half a jar of chunky peanut butter on them. Sometimes I sprinkle cinnamon over all of it because I think I read somewhere it may have curbed Alzheimer's in rats?? Maybe it was curry? Hope you guys will still hang out with me despite my advanced age and inability to stay on my parents' health insurance :(

You guys I turn 30 next month.

I'm actually more surprised I made it this far.

• Like 5

And not to get all British again, but AREN'T YOU GUYS ALL EXCITED ABOUT THE WORLD CUP?!

I can't wait to watch England be disappointing again.

I did enjoy watching the Dutch crush spain the other day.

Also I just want to say, that I am now spending this lovely sunday afternoon watching brainscan...

• Like 2

Also I just want to say, that I am now spending this lovely sunday afternoon watching brainscan...

Quit now and save your afternoon

• Like 1

Michael Bay of Pigs, I think you said you have a nephew. So I wanna say Happy Fathers Day to your brother or brother-in-law. Also, if any of you bros have kids, Happy Fathers Day.

• Like 5

You're just jealous because I look like a total long dong silver stud with my sweet shades #sorrynotsorry

Edited to add that the picture in question is over two years old and I only got better looking since then

• Like 2

Thanks bozos I'll tell him u hollered. Happy Father's Day to all dads especially Sean and Hayes.

• Like 2

You're just jealous because I look like a total long dong silver stud with my sweet shades #sorrynotsorry

Edited to add that the picture in question is over two years old and I only got better looking since then

Your current pic is cool 'n all but I'm already missing your old one b/c it was the most evocative profile pic I've ever seen. I was all WUUUUUT when I saw it and then I felt really proud to be your FB friend-- really just a lot of mixed emotions going on, tbh, but I AM a woman after all so lol that's how that goes I s'pose.

But uhh yeah why the fuck was that guy at the urinal buck naked?! Is that how you guys pee in the men's room?? Lest you think women are all clean and pristine or w/e, fun anecdote time: a lot of women in the locker room at my gym just sit down on the benches COMPLETELY NAKED to put on their clothes. Like, no underwear or anything :(. They use the benches to rest on while they slip on their underwear.... which infuriates me b/c you're at the gym where you just worked out a ton but you're too weak to stand up to put your stupid clothes on? whyyy

hope you guys liked that anecdote-- I have more like it but will wait to see how this one is received!!

P.S. JeffreyParties-- where'd you go camping? I love camping and people who camp r usually pretty chill so we should be friends

• Like 7

Freja, how are you so funny? Have you had a hard life? Please tell me you've had a hard life.

• Like 4

haha, naked at the urinal? no, most guys just uncinch their belts and let their pants+undos drop to the floor while they do their business, leaving their shirts on unless its very hot

• Like 7