🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)

I am just going to go ahead and add this here for later...

I wish I was making this shit up but this is a real movie and yep it's got Aaron paul in it, so yo deal with it bitches. I sure am going to be let down if he doesn't say YO once. I sure hope this is a comedy.. i've gone ahead and made my own poster for this movie that sums up my feelings about this horrible mess of a movie. I really wanted to make that x as big as I could get away with.

2d7t4zk.jpg

Stars: Aaron Paul, Christian Bale, Sigourney Weaver. Yep, you read that right!

I dunno, based on Kingdom of Heaven I think Sir Ridley could give us something interesting with this.

It certainly couldn't be as bad as Noah.

One word "Prometheus"

I haven't seen Noah yet. but I am looking forward to seeing it.

I dunno, based on Kingdom of Heaven I think Sir Ridley could give us something interesting with this.

It certainly couldn't be as bad as Noah.

This reminds me, I had worked on the upcoming Russell Crowe film "Fathers and Daughters" back in April, where I was attending a book signing for Crowe's character, who played an author in the film. There were a few dozen of us extras, and he'd chat with us a little between takes and set-ups. At one point, he asked "How many of you have friends or family that are on the film crew?", and a bunch of hands go up, mostly towards the front. "Ah, that's what I thought," he said. "Now, how many of you have seen the film 'Noah'?" he asks. More hands go up, scattered all around the place. "What did you people think of it?", asks the star of the film. Everyone LOVED it, of course. "See, THESE are the people that deserve to be up front!", followed by laughter and applause. I had only caught bits and pieces of the movie, had no real desire to see it, but when RUSSELL FUCKING CROWE asks you to your face what you think of his movie that's playing in theaters right now, of course you love it. It was funny though, because he'd continue to try to sell us on "Noah" for the rest of the morning.

• Like 1

I am just going to go ahead and add this here for later...

I wish I was making this shit up but this is a real movie and yep it's got Aaron paul in it, so yo deal with it bitches. I sure am going to be let down if he doesn't say YO once. I sure hope this is a comedy.. i've gone ahead and made my own poster for this movie that sums up my feelings about this horrible mess of a movie. I really wanted to make that x as big as I could get away with.

2d7t4zk.jpg

Stars: Aaron Paul, Christian Bale, Sigourney Weaver. Yep, you read that right!

How's this? "Malcolm X-Men: Days of Future Past Gods and Kings". BAM.

• Like 1

Maybe I should of done the ten commandments 2 poster.

OR Prometheus 2 the beginning... LOL

The parting of the red sea was caused by you guessed it, aliens.

One word "Prometheus"

I haven't seen Noah yet. but I am looking forward to seeing it.

I actually liked Prometheus despite its flaws, so I can't hold that one completely against him.

I did notice Ridley is keeping with tradition by casting no actual Egyptians or Jews in his movie about Egyptians and Jews.

Seriously, going through the cast list I swear there must have been a directive to cast every nationality BUT Egyptians and Jews. Australians? Check. Indian? Check. Armenian? Check. Sicilian? Check. Spanish? Check. Norwegian? Check. Palestinian? Check. Egyptian...eh, what do we need Egyptian for?

• Like 4

To be truthful I did enjoy Prometheus too. but a lot of people didn't. I think people got there expectation too high is all. people wanted to see another aliens movie and got something else. if you just forget about aliens and let it go it's a good movie all on it's own.

This guy at badass digest sorta feels the same as me about the posters suckering for the movie. this was the inspiration to all of this madness I started here.

I agree about Egyptian actors, where the hell is Omar Sharif. get doctor Zahi Hawass on the phone! this guy sort of runs the place and is an old friend of omars. he's the director of the Giza plateau or was. I've meet him, Zahi Hawass. he's a really nice guy and full of passion for Egypt Pyramid's and treasures. but like everything in Egypt you have to pay someone off to meet him.

ooh the trailer is on apple's website now what timing.

I read tonight also that Ridley is doing another religious movie called david. about king david. and Prometheus 2 is on it's way plus a mini Series called killing jesus is on coming to tv.

Now that Gods of Egypt has just been covered, let's bring this back up that is equally bad in regards to whitewashing among many other crimes!

• Like 3

Now that Gods of Egypt has just been covered, let's bring this back up that is equally bad in regards to whitewashing among many other crimes!

Well I want to know what Jason thought was snark-worthy about this one! Since he thought Gods of Eygpts was this!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this