🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 48 — Pete Holmes, Our LIVE Friend

@freja: finally worked up the courage (loose nuts) to friend you on fb. Big step. But yeah, just know that that's me, so you don't accidentally deny me and hurt my feelings real bad.

Soon I'll be fb friends w all you nerds, which will be one step closer to claiming you as actual friends so that I seem socially healthy when talking to new people. Like, "You'll never believe this story my Swedish friend told me about condiments. Those Scandinavians are real goofballs!"

• Like 4

I talked to chanson on facebook the other night, he was very pleasant despite my drunken ramblings.

• Like 5

Can we have an ongoing FB chat room? You can post selfies and videos directly to FB chat rooms... seems like a "golden" opportunity.

• Like 8

in light of the sherlock holmes bit, I'm supposed no one made any agata christie jokes

not that there are any good ones.

• Like 3

b-rulz, that was awesome and so pretty. How did you keep your eyes open through all of that icee?

I second that, greggy.

You guys thanks so much.

About that hair. This girl that helped with the video actually used computer air duster to "do" my hair.

I was like, "is this safe?" and she was like "I don't know."

Luckily I still have hair, and it's still sultry and luscious and full of body and movement.

--edit---

She also kept saying, "When it gets too cold and hurts let me know, but that means it's working."

I'm not kidding.

• Like 5

I've heard from a good source that this second baby might be named Beetle Bailey.

• Like 6

Treese, did you have anything to do with this?

P.S. I hope we have reached a level of familiarity where I can call you by your last name.

• Like 2

Andrew: I did walk by Bucking Ham Palace (I refuse to pronounce it "Buckinghm") every day for two weeks... ;)

Anyways, The Royal Family is my fave Reality show... New RSS to talk about this? Maybe a new Royal Watcher CBB ep? This can only mean good things for Americans. For Brits... even better! A new heir ruling by divine blood rights!

• Like 2

you guys are all so dumb. I'm really enjoying this series of posts for some reason, but think it might be because I'm so, so sleepy.

We have a Buckingham Fountain here in Chicago and rest assured, we say it the right way, like Tim. Also I'm half Indian (not the Sean kind, the other kind) and one of my favorite pictures of my mom is of her standing in front of Buckingham Palace throwing up a big ol middle finger at the Queen Victoria statue. For real, fuck Queen Victoria

• Like 1

Just started listening to this podcast recently and holy shit it's good B)

• Like 3

Just started listening to this podcast recently and holy shit it's good B)

Durrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 1