🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 315 — Sandwich Therapy

Riddle Me This continues to be a progressively worsening trainwreck. It's a fantastic idea and has gotten some fantastic content but it requires a better format or explanation. It's fun watching these bits evolve though. I'm willing to be patient with it. Scotty knows what he's doing.

maybe it's just me, but for me... that's the best part!

it makes me miss the early days of WYR when Scott insists on describing the rules in the most convoluted way possible and the guests get confused... because honestly, I still don't know the difference between a "wood" pile and a "would" pile and I feel like he needs to explain it again.

• Like 3

Watched Marry Me. Seriously funny and even dark sometimes for a network show. A good heir to Happy Endings. Will watch.

So what, are we just supposed to pretend that the Going to the Break Tune from the first Benny Swaz/Horatio Sanz episode never happened??

I am INFURIATED that Scott can't instantly recall hundreds of episodes worth of bits

I was so angry at the lack of self-praising lyrics in the commercial that I froze into a catatonic state of rage for several days, and could not read this. Now I see this, and realize how horrible Scott has FLUBBED by SNUBBING the great Benny Schwaz.

THERE GO MY WEEKEND PLANS

I really liked how much the pizza line got Scott.

Yes!! I have to agree with this big time. Hearing other people lose it makes me laugh a lot, and I loved hearing Scott laughing in the background as Ken kept talking, it was a fab moment! It was a funny, silly line, made even better by the reaction it got.

• Like 1

Anyone else feel like Scott almost did the Never Not Funny sign off at the end of the podcast and then caught himself and started laughing? It was something like "We'll see you next time onnnnn the podcast..."

We'll see you next time onnnn... WHOOOO CHARTEDDDDD.

I am INFURIATED that Scott can't instantly recall hundreds of episodes worth of bits

The crazy thing though is that he actually does! I've noticed Jason Mantzoukas is also really good at it, in CBB and HDTGM. But I share your fury that they don't remember every detail. I feel like it's an insult to the fans, the guests, and to God.

Do you guys ever stop to realize that every time something is recalled on this show it turns the first time it was done into a major SPOILER?? I just can't stand THAT

Joey Wengert is fast becoming one of these PFT-level guests that make me spill hot coffee all over myself when I see them on the guest list. Between this, that medium character ("Ya Grandma wants to know if you remember when Nirvana played on Saturday Night Liveaaaaauuuuuooooogghhhh"), and "your name is Zazzu", he may just kill me.

Joey Wengert is fast becoming one of these PFT-level guests that make me spill hot coffee all over myself when I see them on the guest list. Between this, that medium character ("Ya Grandma wants to know if you remember when Nirvana played on Saturday Night Liveaaaaauuuuuooooogghhhh"), and "your name is Zazzu", he may just kill me.

Ah shit, the Zazzu guy was him? I have been trying to remember for a little while now and you have saved my life.

Edit: #182, Repeat Your Keyword

there have only been two instances in CBB history that I have had to pause the podcast because I was physically laughing too hard to continue listening....

1. Ducca's first list

2. "...your name is Zazzu."