🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

I shouted you out. Sorry for the spoiler

Oh wow, a hangout shoutout ? Best day ever !

Wait, does this mean I have to get to watch this thing all the way through now ?

• Like 3

My family was having fun with the dress thing and I was just like "uggghhhhh laaame" cos I was still thinking about the llamas.

I'm just kidding. I'm more concerned with v. important things like 1000 podcasts.

• Like 3

I don't care about what colour a dress is, they all look the same crumpled on my bedroom floor

(i like to wear women's clothes)

I'm in for Sunday Funday too.

• Like 9

These people like dresses so much it's like they're Walter Blue over here.

Yes, guys. Remember this scene. And so this is a good joke. And so thank you. Adios.

image1.jpg

• Like 8

I got a screenshot of that, pre-edit, to blackmail you with, brgrho.

What a good bad joke.

• Like 3

Brgr, did you brag to your friends that you had like a hundred internet friends and then were disappointed when it was just me in the Hangout? Did your friends razz you about that all night long? Were you unable to perform from shame?

• Like 5

P.S. does anyone know if there's a way to mute a certain persons audio on a recorded Hangout? No particular reason, asking for a friend.

People like when you shit on them. That's a nice and funny and smart and good thing to do to other human beings.

• Like 3

People like when you shit on them. That's a nice and funny and smart and good thing to do to other human beings.

I think we all try to be in on the joke with you, Sean and Hayes. I'm pretty jealous that Sean and Hayes have a running joke about you being difficult.

• Like 1

Stasi, you really saved my behind, actually. The over/under on how many other people I knew was 0. But I placed just the nastiest little bet and now I've got a bit of cash in my pocket and some respect from my peers. I've even got a new nickname: Loan Friend Brian! It's cause I have so many friends I could stand to loan one out, I think! Even Dave, who kind of keeps to himself, is calling me One Friend Holmes. I owe you big time! I've never been someone's #1 Friend before.

• Like 5

OK, I'll drop my masterful weave of irony and sarcasm just this once.

I felt comfortable taking pot shots at you because 1) it's a running joke on the show and 2) I like you (and all other posters here) and, at least in the UK, taking the piss out of your friends is an expression of familiarity and comfort with them.

I thought everyone was operating on those same rules, but if I've misread the room or taken it too far somebody please let me know because the thought of Chanson crying himself to sleep in his cabin makes me feel guilty.

• Like 3

Wow, Brian. Your friends really love to give out nicknames. Good for you!

PS - You have at least 7-8 friends who would love to see your handsome mug on Sunday.

Speaking of nicknames, I love the Stasi and Staz and other short versions of my name that you all are using. My name is dumb and long and doesn't fit me very well. I always wanted to be called Knuckles or Nails or Stabby McGee...or something tough like that. People always find ways to call me something other than my stupid name. So, I challenge you all now to get creative as hell and come up with the best nickname for me. It can be related to my actual name, or not. By the end of the day we can all vote on which one is the best, and then I will legally change my name to that. Commence nicknaming!!

• Like 6

I felt comfortable taking pot shots at you because 1) it's a running joke on the show and 2) I like you (and all other posters here) and, at least in the UK, taking the piss out of your friends is an expression of familiarity and comfort with them.

I thought everyone was operating on those same rules, but if I've misread the room or taken it too far somebody please let me know because the thought of Chanson crying himself to sleep in his cabin makes me feel guilty.

You were right, Andrew. Chanson is just a sensitive young man. You can make fun of me all you want. I will get you all started by saying I have pooped my pants before. Now riff away!

• Like 2

Andrew was just taking the piss and being a right wanker. Cor blimey mate. Only slagging innit?

• Like 8

Andrew was just taking the piss and being a right wanker. Cor blimey mate. Only slagging innit?

Fish and chips!

• Like 4

I assumed you were talking about Anastasia.

• Like 2

Yo, that is racist.

• Like 5

While we're on the subject of what things are like in the UK, I should mention that I think Chanson has the cutest little fanny and anyone who says otherwise is a dummy who should come over to my first floor flat, turn my knob and let me bonk their bum!

• Like 4