🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Hopefully I got these nickname suggestions in under the wire:

Steja Vu

Staz Luhrman

Secret Police

To Grandmother's House Vigo

Oh no! These are brilliant. But I just dropped the legal paperwork for my name change in a mail box!

• Like 2

Kill Bill series. Naked Gun. Tim & Eric. Gabriel Iglesias. It's Always Sunny. Frasier. Nymphomaniac Part II. The Grey.

These are extremely weird nicknames! But I do like them and think Staz should consider them.

• Like 5

God damn you beautiful bastards! Where were these great nicknames earlier today when my notary was here?

I especially like Steja Vu, Secret Police, Bangs, and Mandy Patinkin (especially because my father was killed by a man with six fingers on one hand). Staz Luhrman can still be used as a fun way of saying Staz.

EDIT: I would also be honored to say "My name is Michael Caine."

• Like 1

Ok, I've decided it'll just be a nickname free-for-all. Call me whatever you want!

Just don't call me late for dinner.

• Like 4

Banana crazed amigo(a)

Fan of stage 'n' screen-o

Band that plays the emo

Man named intern Geno

Sanz he makes teehees go

Grandma calls him Miho

Anastasia Vigo!

Opera Man bye-byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Like 8

Sean, Hayes...please let us ask Popcorn Gallery questions. I promise we'll do good this time. We won't just riff off of the guest's name. I mean some will...but not all of us. We'll try real hard to provide thoughtful, interesting, and yes maybe even funny questions. Please, sirs, let us ask some more.

• Like 13

Can this be your nickname because this a new joke about your name?

TaTVKM1.jpg

• Like 8

Can this be your nickname because this a new joke about your name?

TaTVKM1.jpg

Hahahahahaha!

I would love it if an image was my nickname...like Prince.

• Like 2

5 stars for Castaway? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh, Tim.

I was nine when Cast Away came out. As a nine-year-old I would have given it five stars. What I'm saying is this: maybe Tim rated that when he was nine.

• Like 5

Is Cast Away not good films? I liked it. ★★★★★

• Like 4

If this episode was a pizza pie, I'd eat every damn slice. It was that good.

even if it were chicago style and all thick and meaty and deep and girthy like a girth quake.

• Like 2

...maybe even "Canary" for my beautiful singing voice and ability to smell dangerous gases before anyone else.

I enjoyed Spunky's anagrams (Ana-grams could be my nickname, because I like Teddy Grams), but I don't think I should be called Vaginas to Asia. Spunky do you play boggle? Nice anagramming, buddy.

Two things. One, and I don't mean to be a downer here, canaries are not famed for their ability to smell dangerous gases as much as for their ability to die very rapidly when exposed to dangerous gases. So unless you have THAT ability, you are not entitled to the nickname "Canary." Two, yes I Boggle, and I'm puh-retty good at it. Also, I've written a bunch of quote-acrostic puzzles (also known as the much more complicated and less popular cousin of the crossword puzzle), and those require some serious anagramming. I can expound at length about making puzzles if anyone is interested. Or if nobody is interested, I can save it as a punishment for a future time when I'm mad at everyone.

• Like 6

Is Cast Away not good films? I liked it. ★★★★★

Yah, I actually like it. I think it's Zemeckis' second best film, but I'm not really a Zemeckis fan besides Back to the Future.

• Like 1

Taking a break from the McGurl v. Treese battle to talk about the hangout.

I'm teaching a theater class tonight that I forgot I was teaching until 9:30 est. Won't be available until 10-10:30ish, I think.

Anyway, I give back to the community by teaching young children the joy of art and to always follow their dreams. What has Tim ever done for HIS community besides work for Google and read all your e-mails without your permission? Yikes...

Tim have you seen all my nudez? it's alright if you have i just like to know is all.

• Like 2

Aw man, super-bummed I missed this past HO (that's Hang Out).

I'm in for Sunday Funday.

My home computer has become my work computer so I can't really do hangouts anymore.

I'm sad I need to figure something out.

(p.s. i'm now a business owner, which is why my computer moved. look at our scary website http://ouicosette.com)

• Like 6

Ooo French! Tres classy.

Edit: I try to go down but it dont let me get down.

EditEdit: Is this the plugs section?

Also, I've written a bunch of quote-acrostic puzzles (also known as the much more complicated and less popular cousin of the crossword puzzle), and those require some serious anagramming. I can expound at length about making puzzles if anyone is interested. Or if nobody is interested, I can save it as a punishment for a future time when I'm mad at everyone.

Whoa, I am very interested in this.

I'm going to speak in a British accent from now on. You probably won't notice until the next HO.

Anyway, I'm off to tally a mopper then squeeze the sallywick.

• Like 2