🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Im 6'. But clearly best basketball payer. Brb finding proof.

Wow, has it really been that long since I changed my name? You're in for a rude awakening, Kev.

• Like 5

rNVJtTz.jpg

Last one to make Greggy's pretzels is a big fat loser

• Like 11

Ur just a power dunker bozos... Please.

• Like 2

This is also at my fattest so just imagine this minus 25 lbs its literally unstoppable

https://vine.co/v/bLDWbxQ3mvt

I recognize these moves. Weren't you on an And1 video? What was your street ball name?

• Like 3

I recognize these moves. Weren't you on an And1 video? What was your street ball name?

mbop was an unlockable character on NBA street vol 2.

• Like 9

My right handed layup game is off the charts guys. i work the glass like walter white.

• Like 10

I was 'The Pharmacist.'

Cause u sold drugs during the game?

They call me K.O.Tray(three) cause im a terrible 3pt shooter and its funny to yell out everytime i brick a 3

• Like 4

Tim had a late night last night entertaining the Zurich people at a Brazilian steakhouse.

• Like 4

Most people called me "Papa Squat" cuz of my chill-ass postgame pep talks that I conducted in a position that I was later told appeared very taxing on the thighs/buttocks

• Like 5

Cause u sold drugs during the game?

I would make a joke here but the actual description is better than I could do.

Jamar Davis, also known as "The Pharmacist", is an American streetball player from Mount Vernon, New York. He is best known for his appearances on the AND1 Mixtape Tour, which aired on ESPN. On the streets of Mt. Vernon, Davis honed his streetball talents, primarily at his home court, 4th Street Park. In 2001, while playing in Rucker Park in New York City for Team Ruff Riders, he received his streetball name "The Pharmacist" from Hannibal (the Rucker MC) because his dribbling skills seemed "morphine based."[1]

• Like 4

Jamar Davis, also known as "The Pharmacist", is an American streetball player from Mount Vernon, New York. He is best known for his appearances on the AND1 Mixtape Tour, which aired on ESPN. On the streets of Mt. Vernon, Davis honed his streetball talents, primarily at his home court, 4th Street Park. In 2001, while playing in Rucker Park in New York City for Team Ruff Riders, he received his streetball name "The Pharmacist" from Hannibal (the Rucker MC) because his dribbling skills seemed "morphine based."[1]

Morphine bases dribbling skills doesn't sound too good. So this guy dribbles slowly, and falls asleep a lot?

• Like 12

"For my age to do what I do, it's phenomenal. When I go to the gym now and I play full court ball, I'm playing with men half my age. And I got a little thing. I get a little rebound. SPRINT to the corner with it. Do a little double dribble. Uh uh. Try to go for it. One step back. ALL AIR, baby!! Playing with guys twice my height. But they don't know what I'm gonna do out there, and they can't believe I'm doing it. "Hey, man, you playing pro NBA ball." NOT! It's just that you're not used to the Larry Birds, the Magic Johnson kinda moves. I'M OLD SCHOOL!"

- MBOP

• Like 13

Hi guys I'm a long-time first-time. Show business, comic books and video games is one of my favorite hobbies so this was one of my favorite eps.

Oh, and as someone who knows someone who knows someone who works in video games (not to name drop, but it's Warren Spector), I actually know why they're called cut scenes: It's because all of the characters that appear in them have to be circumcised.

You're a ghost! Be gone spirit! Ghosts are too scary for these forums!

• Like 1

I'm in! I've got a great idea too. I'll make a song for one of the show's segments. It'll get chosen, obviously. I ride the fame for a few months and then you call me out saying it's actually not a good song (I know. It's hard but please try. It's the freaking PRO VERSION!). You make a diss track. Pitchfork gives it the good old Best New Music treatment. I release a diss track and it gets like 20 fucking likes or some shit. And there we are. Five months from now. Sitting quite pretty with our Pro Version Hollywood Handbook podcast. I'm going to get my guitar right now. I'm thinking D tuning?

It's been done. Take it from an old pro, the diss track game is a lot of work with little reward

• Like 1

Morphine bases dribbling skills doesn't sound too good. So this guy dribbles slowly, and falls asleep a lot?

Guessing that was just a weirdly wiki-worded way to say, "danngg, dude dribbles just like a morphine-user dribbles [saliva]"

• Like 1

Tall fellas of the board, being 6'4" myself I often notice that there aren't many older fellas our height. Do you think that is because people weren't as tall way back when or are we predestined for a young death? Have a dope day.

• Like 3

Ensendada Slim, also known as "Mill Runner", is an American streetball player from parts unknown. He is best known for his appearances on the AND1 Mixtape Tour, which aired on ESPN. On the volcanic glass court at the base of an active volcano, Slim honed his streetball talents, primarily by foregoing the traditional "bucket" shots and tossing the ball directly into the volcano's open vent. In 2001, while playing in Rucker Park in New York City for Team Baby Grandpa, he received his streetball name "The Mill Runner" from Flava Flav (the public enemy MC) because his dribbling skills seemed "unremarkable."[1]

• Like 3