🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Just Visiting

A remake of a French film but Jean Reno and his little buddy are in both versions.

So much of this movie is confusing. Most of which is Applegate being cast in various roles as Jean Reno's lover/ancestor.

This was also the last film put out by Hollywood Pictures before Disney eventually stopped using that label.

This was also the last film put out by Hollywood Pictures before Disney eventually stopped using that label.

It's the movie that (sort of) killed a studio! It's practically "Cutthroat Island".

• Like 1

Then they brought it back in 2006, released a few crappy horror movies, and dissolved it again.

• Like 1

I have this movie and I plan on watching it, thanks for reminding me about it. it looks like from the trailer Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure rip off, meets blackadder.

Just can't say no to a Jean Reno movie and it's got Malcolm McDowell in it. Both are actors who I will watch anything with them in it.

Plus it's got Tara Reid in it, FANTASTIC!!!

Its fun, Jean Reno hams it up like crazy. It was one of those movies on HBO that they played on a far too frequent basis.

I caught this on TV a couple of years ago. I remember enjoying it in a silly sort of way.

Watched this last night, The movie poster sums up the film real well.

In that there are a lot of dick and fat jokes.

I guess, the shocking part about this is Jean Reno is in a comedy.

No Jerry Lewis jokes, and the french loving him. they could of dropped one of those in when the two french men got to watch tv for the short time they had a tv set. I was expecting that to happen.Thibault says oohh have you seen this Jerry Lewis he is so dam funny.. hahahaha

Really a so so comedy. I think I laughed once and that was at the restaurant part, feeding the slave like a dog on the floor by throwing him table scrapes of food at him. at a fine restaurant.

Not a lot of good comedy writing in this movie. it's a good waste of some good actors time. Malcolm McDowell's beard as the wizard looked like it was going to fall off every time he was on screen.

i'd give it 2 stars.

Sign in to follow this