🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ofcoursemyhorse

Made In America

That line Jason said during the Junior episode about whoopi and langella made me remember that basketball movie they were both in which is equally ripe for parody.

Then I remembered that time that Ted Danson went out in black face and I couldnt help but think of this wildly inexplicable movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAee1P_nio

• Like 1

This movie is also notable for being Will Smith's first major film during the height of Fresh Prince of Bel Air's popularity.

Yes Ted Danson is the daddy! I so want to see this movie happen, please !

See all the fun we could have here.

This movie is also notable for being Will Smith's first major film during the height of Fresh Prince of Bel Air's popularity.

His name in this movie is fucking Tea Cake Walters.

That line Jason said during the Junior episode about whoopi and langella made me remember that basketball movie they were both in which is equally ripe for parody.

Then I remembered that time that Ted Danson went out in black face and I couldnt help but think of this wildly inexplicable movie.

https://www.youtube....h?v=_AAee1P_nio

The blackface was done for Whoopi Goldberg's Roast which was during when they were dating. She even came out and defended him for the humor of it and if I remember correctly was involved in planning his bit for that night.

The blackface was done for Whoopi Goldberg's Roast which was during when they were dating. She even came out and defended him for the humor of it and if I remember correctly was involved in planning his bit for that night.

I didnt mean to imply that Danson was being a wild racist, I just remember everybody not getting the joke. I've always been strongly Pro-Danson. From Gullivers Travels to Curb your Enthusiasm and on.

Yeah I just remember the story on the E True Hollywood Story for Cheers and how people thought the show might be harmed because of it.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this