🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1609 - Kate Flannery

Slipping to the dark side with Kate Flannery.

I can't believe this is the first time Kate Flannery has been on NNF. She had such a natural chemistry with the crew.

• Like 5

I can't believe this is the first time Kate Flannery has been on NNF. She had such a natural chemistry with the crew.

I know she has done stuff with Mr. Pardo before. I want to say Running Your Trap maybe. I can't remember. It was a bonus episode some years back. She was great on this episode. The stuff about S.A.G. was really interesting.

• Like 2

We have a theater here in Seattle with one of those small-theater-with-easy-chairs-and-sofas setups, and while I don't think it sucks generally I too have noticed that people have a harder time keeping theater-volume with their talking and overexpressive laughter, I get the feeling that maybe if some people aren't in gross velvet folding chairs they can't get it through their heads that they are in a movie and need to quiet down...

16 Indiana. They need the help

• Like 2

16 iguana, lizard man makes an appearance

i think he may have said that one on a previous season? oh well

• Like 3

Matt had Iguana, Eliot had Indiana and Garon had Idiot. Good work fellas.

Edited by mwn
  • Like 3

the way this shook out was crazy

• Like 3

Matt Gourley is such a great guest. I would love to see him graduate to NNF Prime- a really good fit for Earwolf listeners who at this point crave Matt's presence.

• Like 3

Matt Gourley is such a great guest. I would love to see him graduate to NNF Prime- a really good fit for Earwolf listeners who at this point crave Matt's presence.

That's probably the idea. Some people buy individual episodes, which is a lot more expensive per episode versus subscribing.

Sign in to follow this