🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 3 - Neil Casey - Spotlight On: Mr. Jordache

Transmitting from Marina Del Ray Public Library, Wompler & Listler are back with Computer Science teacher Mr. Jordache (Neil Casey) for another episode of WOMP IT UP! Mr. J is joining the STARS program to talk about the truth of his incident which occurred at the Marina Del Ray High Men’s locker room, taking time off on a cruise to Alaska, and the reason for his 6 month marriage. Plus, listeners get some relationship advice on outrageous kinks/fetishes during Listler’s Love Lockdown.

• Like 1

In the sentence "When I was sniping", sniping is a present participle. The past participle would be sniped, and would have the opposite meaning. Everybody knows what side of the cross-hairs Ms. Listler was on.

• Like 2

"You're not the most attractive man I've ever seen."

"GOOD!"

Anyone else have pretty much this exact teacher in school? Mine was named Mr. Dietz.

• Like 7

Never thought I'd hear about Python in a Jess and Len podcast. The scope IS defined by indentation!

• Like 2

Anyone else have pretty much this exact teacher in school? Mine was named Mr. Dietz.

Yes. Yes I did. He was fired after he bit a student.

• Like 6

Neil Casey's voice is funny enough. The fact that he's hilarious makes him some kind of comedic wonder.

• Like 5

Yes. Yes I did. He was fired after he bit a student.

I have got to hear this story. Was it in the shower?

• Like 2

Neil was so great on this. Lots of funny lines and it felt like he perfectly walked the line between yes-anding and being exasperated with the Womp & Lis antics.

• Like 4

This is the hardest I have laughed in a long time.

"If somebody says they're gonna lay pipe, you're gettin' fucked"

• Like 3

"When I was sniping . . .

. . .

. . . I forgot what I was going to say"

• Like 1

Thanks to Otherspace, I've become a big fan of Neil Casey. This morning I checked out his Twitter feed- which just says "Fuck yourself" over and over. He's been doing that since 2013, apparently. Even his Twitter resembles a kid's first programming exercise in TRS-80 BASIC:

100 Print "Fuck Yourself"

110 Goto 100

• Like 1

This episode was womptacular. Casey did a great job. I love Marissa and Listler exploring the denizens of their ridiculous high school. Mr. Jordache has set the bar. See if you can beat that, Mr. Joe Bongo!

• Like 1

Yes, except he had a thick Southern accent, always wore a bolo tie, and married one of his students after she graduated.

• Like 3

Yes, except he had a thick Southern accent, always wore a bolo tie, and married one of his students after she graduated.

Oh. Well....that wasn't as fun as I was hoping.

• Like 2

this was so effin' good. neil was spot on as the kind of gruff weird teacher with an in-shambles personal life every school seems to has.

• Like 3

I was a bit surprised that Mr. Jordache wasn't afraid of Miss Listler, considering that it's established she's 6'5"

Sign in to follow this