🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 112.5 — Minisode 112.5

giphy.gif

I'm so, so sorry.

I'm totally not at all.

I'm also totally missing my Friday HDTGM fix =\

• Like 2

Got tickets to both live shows! I really hope one of them is Fast 7, if so I look forward to seeing my bae Adam Scott next month~

Maybe all hope is not lost for my Friday!

I was so excited I almost overlooked the bad spelling and syntax. Almost...

• Like 1

Maybe all hope is not lost for my Friday!

https://twitter.com/...479241342685184

I was so excited I almost overlooked the bad spelling and syntax. Almost...

I figured it had to be a technical glitch since the episode had already been recorded. But honestly, the fact it wasn't up this morning was almost a relief for me since my stupid job wanted me to come in for a stupid meeting first thing in the morning. Just the thought of an episode being up and me not being able to listen to it right away was making me very, very anxious. It's like my employer doesn't even care that a new episode of HDTGM is about to drop...

• Like 1

I figured it had to be a technical glitch since the episode had already been recorded. But honestly, the fact it wasn't up this morning was almost a relief for me since my stupid job wanted me to come in for a stupid meeting first thing in the morning. Just the thought of an episode being up and me not being able to listen to it right away was making me very, very anxious. It's like my employer doesn't even care that a new episode of HDTGM is about to drop...

That's pretty fucking inconsiderate of them.

• Like 1

I noticed during the podcast you guys said April oneal took a personal note to thank the turtles during her news report. This isn't true if you pay attention she is reporting on the company tgri closing down and disappearing over night. She said the only thing that was left was a note from the professor. She was reading the note thanking the turtles