🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Road House 2: Last Call (2006)

Road House 2: Last Call (2006)

so if you listened to " Doug Loves Movies" then you know why this is here.

Paul Scheer, Adam Scott and Jason Mantzoukas guest

Posted: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:32:34 -

listen to the 41min mark.

this link may not work in the future because it's got numbers in it, so that's why the show info and date are listed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuEyLTzzXdw

Edited by jarrycanada

so if you listened to "Dong Loves Movies" then you know why this is here.

"Dong Loves Movies?" Is that a more penis-oriented version of "Doug Loves Movies," or does it feature the Vietnamese guy from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?"

All I know about this movie is that they mention that Dalton from the original movie was shot to death offscreen. Which is not how the best damn cooler in the business should leave this mortal coil.

"Dong Loves Movies?" Is that a more penis-oriented version of "Doug Loves Movies," or does it feature the Vietnamese guy from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt?"

All I know about this movie is that they mention that Dalton from the original movie was shot to death offscreen. Which is not how the best damn cooler in the business should leave this mortal coil.

I wish I was that clever. Sorry.

this was all her fault.

scetlk.jpg

I plan to check this movie out at some time this week.

This is one if those unnecessary sequels that are produced way to late for anyone to care about them. I saw this one and it was fairly boring and dumb. That's all I can really remember about it.

• Like 1

as I said I would, I watched Road House Two and it's was a really bad. it's like Easy Rider 2: The long way home. (2012) other then a hot topless, tub girl. this movie really didn't do much for me. the main DEA guy in the film. Shane Tanner played by Johnathon Schaech who I've never heard of should of been played by Van Damme and rather then a DEA agent he could of been a mouutie up here from the Canadian Boarder on a fools errand to find a drug dealer. You get the idea.

Jake Busey and Gary Busey should really start a line of teeth whiting system because they have super amazing white teeth and I believe he's really on to something.

Why has Road house and road house two not used the song

The main DEA guy in the film. Shane Tanner played by Johnathon Schaech who I've never heard of...

Have you seen That Thing You Do? He was the asshole lead singer in it and that's literally the only movie I've ever seen him in.

I'm really wishing I had gone to both Benson Interruptions when he did this in Texas but alas I was feeling ill and only went to Johnny Mnemonic (Nmemonic? Does anyone care?).

Have you seen That Thing You Do? He was the asshole lead singer in it and that's literally the only movie I've ever seen him in.

I'm really wishing I had gone to both Benson Interruptions when he did this in Texas but alas I was feeling ill and only went to Johnny Mnemonic (Nmemonic? Does anyone care?).

I remember him as the killer in the "Prom Night" remake, and I know MUST have seen him in other stuff, but he was never really a thing.

He was in Time of Your Life, the Party of Five spinoff and married to Christina Applegate. That and a ton of small roles.

Sign in to follow this