🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

Dan Harmon is a hack, jack. When gambino left so did the funny

i'll fuckin fight you

u seem cool

• Like 7

u seem cool

Do I seem cool? My mom and dad say I do. They also think I'm very funny. I guess it doesn't translate onto internet forums.

• Like 2

Want to see a podcast die, its festering carcass bloat and rot on a grey, rocky sunbaked beach? Check out /r/nerdpoker sometime. Schadenfreude at its best for a show that was once so excellent.

You have some v intense feelings about this, horsey. Have you considered speaking to a therapist about it? Or at least a kindly old stranger at the bus stop?

• Like 2

Do you have the time

To listen to me whine

Yes. That is my favourite Blink 182 song.

"About nothing and everything all at once."

• Like 2

Green Day walked a lonely road, the only road that they have ever known. Might be helpful advice.

Edit: realise there might be some confusion here, it's a different road from the one with the turnip on the fork

• Like 4

Are we still doing podcast complaints?

I dislike the clearing the docket episodes of judge john hodgman, so maximum fun should just go jump off a bridge.

• Like 1

Just throwing some other p-casts out there: Pistol Shrimps Radio - 1/2 of Superego improvise a basketball match over a sound effects track of sneakers squeaking and foghorns blaring. With occasional guest Tig Notaro.

can't tell if it's a joke descirption, but for those who don't know, they are watching a women's recreational basketball team, the pistol shrimps (matt gourley's gf is on the team) play, not improvising a fake bball game

• Like 3

Joe Rogan Experience: Hate it. Not enough bits. Only listen to 2 out of the 3 eps a week as a sign of protest.

Stuff You Should Know: Not enough UCB guys.

Nerdist: Chris Hardwick being able to pay annual salaries just to have people laugh at his jokes is unchill.

X-Files Files: Wanna fuckin talk about anything else guys? The future president of America maybe?

• Like 7

I liked serial at first, but the fact they didn't even look into whether the woman was killed by sasquatch confirmed it was in the pocked of the illuminati.

• Like 9

no one in this whole podcast review sidebar has mentioned Uhh Yeah Dude, so I will.

"Uhh Yeah Dude"

• Like 3

I used to like keith and the girl but then I learned what comedy was and never looked back.

• Like 1

When is Marc Maron ever gonna tell us What the fuck? Is it like a how I met your mother thing?

• Like 11

I just stalked my horrifying deadbeat ex boyfriend's twitter for the first time in months. Apparently he listens to Hollywood Handbook now. How dare he taint the love of my life like this?

• Like 2