๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 408 - LIVE at SXSW 2016

I dislike the circle jerkiness of the Earwolf boards, so I won't cut you down for expressing an opinion. Thanks for having one!

ย 

But I will say that Gino Lambardo is my favorite CBB character of all time and its not close.

• Like 7

Does anyone else think that Gino is awful or am I just racist against people from Long Island?

ย 

No

Possibly

• Like 3

Wait! Mac Weldon is a real company? That makes that ad so much better.

ย 

Also Gino is the most consistently great regular character. Love Gabrus.

• Like 3

And also, has anyone else looked up an interview of someone Paul F. Tompkins impersonates and been let down because they don't really sound like his portrayal? It just happened with Len Wiseman. I knew it was unlikely, but I soooo wanted him to sound like that.

ย 

I don't like to, the "real" version of these characters is the unimportant one.

I completely lost it at Moses buttfish who works for the CIA

• Like 9

I wonder if Len would consider Noah's Ark as the very first sex party.

Too good of an episode, shame it ended

• Like 1

And also, has anyone else looked up an interview of someone Paul F. Tompkins impersonates and been let down because they don't really sound like his portrayal? It just happened with Len Wiseman. I knew it was unlikely, but I soooo wanted him to sound like that.

I've always wondered why PFT decided to do Len Wiseman in the first place, I had never even heard of him before I heard him on CBB

• Like 1

question for those who have attended the live shows, does Scott come out dancing to the CBB theme song? I imagine a dance reminiscent of Ski Lodge High

• Like 1

ย 

ย 

Also... "Make a Piz-zaaaaaah-JIZZ!"

ย 

ย 

That's a good song.

• Like 2

I like Ben Schwartz but he loves to cut down other people's jokes.

ย 

Seriously, it was getting really annoying. It's like when you introduce two friends and one tries to put the other down just to make sure everyone knows who's actually best friends.

ย 

I like them both on the show but Geno is my favorite recurring character right now.

• Like 2

I am just about always head over heels for any content Kroll gives me on CBB, but man the Sly really gets me. He gets so much mileage out of the simple phrase "he's a good kid"

ย 

Slightly disappointed he didn't use the phrase "he's got moxie" though.

Sly Stallone referring to Steven Spielberg as a good kid made me do a loud snorty laugh on a public transit vehicle.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this