🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 39 - The Mysterious Secrets Of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium - Episode 1

The Mysterious Secrets Of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium is an epic, richly sound-designed comedy adventure, created by a truly unique trio of writer/director Duncan Sarkies, musician Lawrence Arabia, and artist Stephen Templer. This Howl Original 12-part mini-series stars Jemaine Clement (Flight Of The Conchords) and an ensemble of creative friends from Wellington, New Zealand. Travel back to 1768, when the Fortitude sailed from the famous port of Damprot, the Jewel of the Gravy Isles. The ship, commandeered by Lord Joseph Banks--nephew of the infamous botanist Bertie Banks--was on a mission to find a plant known to be the very source of pleasure in the world: Heaven's Clover. This is the tale of that fateful journey. To hear the rest of the story, told week-by-week, sign up for Howl Premium today. Use the promo code BERTIE at Howl.fm, and get your first month free.

• Like 2

The Mysterious Secrets Of Uncle Bertie's Botanarium is an epic, richly sound-designed comedy adventure, created by a truly unique trio of writer/director Duncan Sarkies, musician Lawrence Arabia, and artist Stephen Templer. This Howl Original 12-part mini-series stars Jemaine Clement (Flight Of The Conchords) and an ensemble of creative friends from Wellington, New Zealand. Travel back to 1768, when the Fortitude sailed from the famous port of Damprot, the Jewel of the Gravy Isles. The ship, commandeered by Lord Joseph Banks--nephew of the infamous botanist Bertie Banks--was on a mission to find a plant known to be the very source of pleasure in the world: Heaven's Clover. This is the tale of that fateful journey. To hear the rest of the story, told week-by-week, sign up for Howl Premium today. Use the promo code BERTIE at Howl.fm, and get your first month free.

Wait...Episode 39?

Wait...Episode 39?

It's episode 39 of "Earwolf Presents" but episode 1 of Uncle Bertie.

• Like 2

It's episode 39 of "Earwolf Presents" but episode 1 of Uncle Bertie.

burn on me. I just saw that and was about to delete. you got me!

burn on me. I just saw that and was about to delete. you got me!

Sorry. I'm just too antsy to be helpful I guess :P

• Like 1

When I saw this posted as a new Spont episode, I was really hoping for Episode 4 of TMSoUBB. Well, I guess it's time to get that free trial of Howl.

Sign in to follow this