🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 25 - All the Countess's Men (w/ Jessica Chaffin, Vanessa Reisen)

Fan fave Jessica Chaffin returns to the nook to co-host with Danielle, along with Real Housewives super sleuth Vanessa Reisen (Weeds, Californication) to discuss how dry cleaners are more important than surgeons and why Ramona's breasts are (in her words) better than a twenty-five years old's. Danielle also hesitantly joined Linkedin to find out more about Louanne's ex Rey and Jessica and Vanessa visited make-up artist to the stars Scott Barnes to get Erica Jayne make-overs.

Woof, this episode was rough. Everybody was talking over each other all the time.

• Like 1

Loving this show and i don't even watch any Housewives .. these ladies are hilarious !

This episode was hard to listen to. I really, really love this podcast and find it so amusing and hysterical. I know all the housewives but rarely watch the actual episodes. Vanessa and Jessica being BFFs was actually a bit distracting for the listeners because their way of communicating felt almost too "inside" and Danielle didn't seem to have any control as the conversation guide. Oy. I hope this week is better.

Okay, I loved this episode. Jessica Chaffin and I should be best friends. I didn't notice the simultaneous talking, but I come from a family with a similar conversation style.