🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Big Grande's The Teacher's Lounge

Welcome to the Teacher’s Lounge, the only podcast that gives an uncensored, behind the scenes look at the goings on at Hamilton High School. To hear more episodes from this 6-part mini-series go to Howl.fm and use the promo code TEACHER at check out to get 1-month for free. Big Grande (Comedy Bang! Bang!, improv4humans, With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus) take you inside the minds of Hamilton’s honor’s department teachers and welcome guests from the greater Hamilton High Community (Paul F. Tompkins, Mary Holland, D’Arcy Carden and more!) to discuss the hard hitting issues facing today's high schoolers.

my oh my, whoever is in the photoshop department at Earwolf, bravo. That Tarver photo in the covershot is terrifying somehow

Is this the first With Special Guest to get its own spin-off? There's a few others I think could definitely support a mini-series.

• Like 1

Is this the first With Special Guest to get its own spin-off? There's a few others I think could definitely support a mini-series.

"What Went Wrong?" and "Sorry I've Been Catfishing You" are the first two to pop into my head. Oh, and of course the Santa Claus one.

my oh my, whoever is in the photoshop department at Earwolf, bravo. That Tarver photo in the covershot is terrifying somehow

Really good, but I thought maybe it was makeup. Dan Lippert's disturbs me more than Drew's, and Ryan Rosenberg's reminds me so much of Christopher Meloni in Wet Hot American Summer.

• Like 2

I enjoyed the hell out of this episode.

I would definitely listen to a Me2I'mTalkin'U2toU2 mini-series. But Andy Daly seems like a busy man. Only in dreams, I guess....

Wishing Well and TGIGOTGOST should definitely be ongoing podcasts.