🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Zach1326657705

Guests you want to see on Sklarbro Country

I would like to see more sport guests. Or someone from cheap seats, like Wendy Guey or Johnny Damon (Earl from Toshiba was classic). Ed helms also. How about Art Farber!

Brody Stevens, positive energy

Tina Fey

Marko Jaric, find out how he got Adriana Lima

Andrei Kirilenko, find out how he talked his wife into letting him get with another woman on his birthday

Kris Humphries, get to the bottom of that "marriage"

Gordon Hayward, ask him how it felt to get a west willy

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, find out what his yoga regimen is and why no tries to pull his hook shot

How about an episode where James Adomian and Chris Cox play the Sklars, and the Sklars play some characters of their own?

Or have the Sklars be themselves and James and Chris be evil Sklars. Or anyone that does a good Sklar impression, I just assume James and Chris can do it because they are phenomenal.

AV

Young Twitterian and Comedienne Shelby Fero. I heard her with Pete Holmes the other week on his 'cast and she was great. We get to hear a lot of established comedians in the Country (which is a great) but it would be cool to hear the perspective of a true up and comer (she's 18!). She has a really neat voice (very old soul) and I think could be a good addition to the Calming Shores.

If you don't follow her on Twitter, you should and you should also catch the You Made It Weird episode with her.

Definitely would love to hear Bill Simmons in Sklarbro Country!

^ Stringer Bell in the Country? I want to go to there.

I would love for Wil Wheaton to be on whenever hockey season starts back, so he can geek out over the LA Kings' win.

I would love to see Bill Simmon from ESPN and Grantland make a trip to Sklarbro Country. He definetely would be able to contribute to the sports aspect but also with the pop culture parts as well.

YES. Absolutely. They need to get Bill in the Country ASAP.

Arj Barker or Aziz Ansari. Or Neal Brennan to talk about how Twitter gave him shit during the NBA playoffs because of his resemblance to Steve Blake of the Lakers.

Are the Schmoyoho kids out west/in LA? I'd love to hear them interviewed about the genesis of Autotune The News.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this