🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Jack Johnson P.I.

Episode 161 - Ryan Stanger, Our Close Friend

You mean it isn't Timothy Dalton, the all-time greatest James Bond?

Guess I'll delete all the drafts of PMs I was gonna send professing my love for him as an actor and as a man.

I'm sure theres an infinity panda out there who would take heart in hearing some kind words, even if they werem't originally meant for him. No panda is truly "Limitless" anyway. In fact, I think they're endangered or some shit. A little confidence boost might help get him back into the dating scene.

• Like 3

Dalton, I absolutely loved your work in "The Beautician and the Beast." You'll always be the President of a made-up European country...in my heart. Also, your mustache is distinguished and sexy.

• Like 4

"Sweetie" is used often in a way that seems condescending around here, but there is a genuine application of the word. I won't do it because it sounds belittling, but those were some very kind words for Dalton, Joe Lerini.

• Like 4

This one time in boot camp they took us to the base auditorium for Thanksgiving and showed us Braveheart on the big screen and let us buy candy to eat and stopped screaming at us for a whole afternoon. This other time in boot camp someone sent me a mini fold-out paper Christmas tree and the drill instructor let me set it up on my footlocker Christmas Eve night through the morning. Then this other time in boot camp they made us keep filling up our canteens and drinking water until everyone in the platoon puked and then we had to clean all that up. Happy Holidays!

another%2048%20HH%20Thanksgiving.jpg

• Like 9

Hahaha "boot" camp, I get it. Boot and rally soldier! You're so lucky, I never got to go to camp.

• Like 4

I had a Timothy Dalton joke but it was only in 2 Bond movies so it isn't even worth talking about

(if someone else could comment "BURN!!!" below this i would appreciate it)

• Like 6

I'll like this post because it's polite, but I will NEVER like the one previous.

OH BEHAVE!

-Famous catchphrase of Dalton's Bond

• Like 5