🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

But this isn't a bad movie. It's a great movie! It is indeed a work of art. And should be admired.

But this isn't a bad movie. It's a great movie! It is indeed a work of art. And should be admired.

You HAVE to do The Story of Ricky!

It's not a Hollywood movie but it's a cult classic and its FUCKING AMAZING

Not to spoil too much but there's a scene where a guy cuts open his own stomach, pulls out his intestines and tries to choke another dude WITH HIS OWN INTESTINES!

It's not gross though because its pretty low budget, but its fucking bonkers 100% of the way through.

Here's the intestines scene to give you an idea:

There's way more crazy shit like that in the movie too. That's just the tip of the batshit insane iceberg.

Trust me if you haven't seen this before your brains will explode with awesome

This movie is fantastic. Very fond memories of getting drunk and watching this movie with friends, you will not regret watching it!

This has been my favorite movie of all time for years. I suggested it a while ago but I don't know if they do foreign movies :(

The insanity of a movie like 'Crank 2,' while admirable and entertaining, seems conscious and intentional. 'The Story of Ricky' has the sort of madness that seems to come from a primal place; uncontrollable by conscious thought. The most utterly shocking thing about this movie is that it exists, that such imagery could be created by individuals who are also capable of an organized endeavor like making a movie.

Yeah, Story of Riki should be done. If it ever pops up on Netflix I highly recommend it.

This movie is amazing. The English dub is incredible . Genuinely entertaining Kung fu / prison / horror is a genre that is not explored often enough.

Many scenes are well known from YouTube , but the film itself is mind bogglingly awesome, but completely retarded in the best possible way

Full movie is on here too!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8vMKN1tYknE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8vMKN1tYknE

This has been suggested before, but could we merge the two threads, because I want to start momentum for this one again. It's grotesque, but in a way that is so very, very fun.

Interesting fact: This is based on a manga titled Riki-Oh (which translates as Power King) during the popularity of the infamously gory Fist of the North Star series, which inspired many a gore-fest martial arts comic. The creator went on to create the much more popular and very long running series Tough, also about martial arts, which I actually kind of like.

For my own selfish benefit, I would just like to re-endorse the madness that this movie so wholeheartedly embodies and embraces.

Watched this again recently. Guess what: the whole thing is available for free on youtube. Not only that, but in a variety of formats! Dubbed, subtitled. And that is all. 2 is a variety.

Please do this movie!

Warning, this is gory. Ridiculously gory. Also ridiculously fake looking, but still...

NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMKN1tYknE

agreed! I love this movie and think the episode involving it would be awesome.

How have you not done this movie? At one point a guy slaps a man in the back of his head and his eyeballs fly out

if I was going to start a podcast called "How is This Not a How Did This Get Made?" this movie would be #1. This movie has it all! Supernatural powers, shapeshifting enemies, and a guy who strangles people with his intestines.

Also, it's one of the few movies where the hero makes a child an orphan. Granted an awful child, but still.

• Like 1