🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Syn

I wish I was related to Scott Auckermann

So I could get him to let my shit band come play on his podcast, too.

So I could get him to let my shit band come play on his podcast, too.

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant to say was:

I wish I was related to Scott Auckermann so I could get him to let my shit cover band come play on his podcast, too.

Oh god whatever. Obviously I was talking about the Bangles.

Who is the 'senior advisor' at Earwolf with the balls to tell Scott to his face that these non-com musicians do NOT belong on his podcast?

You're right, it seems ridiculous that Scott would have his friends on the show instead of all the A-list platinum-seller bands he has lined up outside...
--Oh shit wait, that's right: Earwolf is a free podcasting network and is always dieing to have anyone people have heard of appearing on shows. Sorry, I lost track of reality and turned into a snarky internet dick for a sec there.

Syn is just the glorious new brand of internetkiddies that feels the need to bitch about everything. He either wants someone to agree with him so he can feel special or have everyone call him a moron so he can feel infamous.

The sign of a great insult can be ascertained when it requires several clarifications in order to determine if it is a real insult or not. Great job Syn!

I can't stand the indie folk type acoustic music, makes me feel like I'm at a poetry reading or something. I like most types of music, but in all honesty found most of the recent musical guests all kind of boring music with unimaginative "artsy fartsy" lyrics.

I have nothing against any of the performers, they are obviously doing something right, glad to see so many CBB fans loved them. Everyone has their own tastes in music so let's remember that.... I for one loved the Bangles' performances while I'm sure others did not... it's all personal preference and nothing more.

I wish I was related too.... I can't imagine how hilarious Thanksgiving must be.... Does Kulap celebrate Thanksgiving?

I'm not sure how anyone can complain about the musical guests on Comedy Bang Bang:

1) you are getting this for free
2) the most recent musical guest was Nick Lowe. How can anyone complain about a show that features the Jesus of Cool?

Sign in to follow this