🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 109 - An Abandoned Puppet Theater w/ CBB Tour Reunion (Scott Aukerman, Neil Campbell, Jon Gabrus, Mike Hanford, Lauren Lapkus)

Paul F. Tompkins closes out cross-over month on Spontaneanation! This week, Paul’s special guests/improvisers are Scott Aukerman, Neil Campbell, Jon Gabrus, Mike Hanford, and Lauren Lapkus reuniting from the Comedy Bang! Bang! Tour. They chat about what’s the most scared they’ve ever been; which includes possible snakes, closet grabs, and unexpected horror moments in comedies. Then they improvise a story set in An Abandoned Puppet Theater. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

• Like 2

The CBB tour is an awesome choice for crossover month, love these people! Looking forward to listening!

• Like 2

This has the potential to be one of my favourite ever podcast eps

• Like 2

Okay, I have yet to listen to today's episode, but after SuperEgo, Bajillion Dollar Properties and CBB, I'm hoping next week's crossover is a Thrilling Adventure Hour reunion.

• Like 1

Okay, I have yet to listen to today's episode, but after SuperEgo, Bajillion Dollar Properties and CBB, I'm hoping next week's crossover is a Thrilling Adventure Hour reunion.

"closes out"

• Like 1

"closes out"

Oh man, I missed that part. Weird since the month ends next week.

I enjoyed this episode very much, it was hilarious! Enjoyed the inside joke references to the koala and the condom and the "Good one" robot. Love when Scott is deliberately disruptive and derailing (and not in the retiring the train way.)

• Like 2

I'm bummed that there wasn't a Thrilling Adventure Hour crossover episode. I was really hoping for one.

Oh man, I missed that part. Weird since the month ends next week.

Next Monday is May 1st.

Great ep. Double doses of Scott, Paul, and Gabrus in one day is a dream.

It's only been a few hours and I already have trouble parsing the jokes here from CBB. This is the best memory problem I've ever had.

• Like 1

Next Monday is May 1st.

Ugh. I'm looking at May. May has five Mondays.

It's only been a few hours and I already have trouble parsing the jokes here from CBB. This is the best memory problem I've ever had.

Might as well just list all your favorites from both here!

• Like 1

So Scotty is an abductee? And he has a brother???

The devil you say!

Should have not been drinking water during the part with Scott's character was sexually aggressive towards Lauren's character...

Sign in to follow this