🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Episode 485 - The 8th Anniversary Show!

Kind of ironic that Saturday Night Live has a "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" sketch this week...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWWube0M1c

First thing I thought of, too.

Hard to call it a rip off, but when the Chief character first appeared on CBB it was the first time I had thought of that show since I was part of its target audience ... curious that it would be a reference on SNL, complete with Chief, 6 days after the pod

So who played which character in the sprawling epic that is Episode 485 - The 8th Anniversary Show?

BTW, as someone who just started watching Bajillion Dollar Propertie$, I was surprised & delighted to see so many actors from that show are characters I've long enjoyed on CBB podcast. But lost track in last half of Ep 485 who played who.

So who played which character in the sprawling epic that is Episode 485 - The 8th Anniversary Show?

BTW, as someone who just started watching Bajillion Dollar Propertie$, I was surprised & delighted to see so many actors from that show are characters I've long enjoyed on CBB podcast. But lost track in last half of Ep 485 who played who.

If you have a question on who post it on up.

I saw Carl Tart in Bajillion, and I just cannot imagine him doing Chief's voice. I can only imagine that voice coming out of Lynne Thigpen. It's a perfect impression. I would kill to be able to see Carl Tart doing the voice. I think it would literally, physically blow my mind. (Also Carl Tart is fucking hot, and I'm not even into dudes.)

• Like 1