🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Vol 3 Old Dogs (9/15 9PM EST)

I prefer to think this

Y0JZqRp.gif

Well, yeah. I just didn't want anyone to get jealous because they can't make it ;)

• Like 1

I have lemon tea and some fried chicken flavoured potato chips. I'm all good.

• Like 1

I have lemon tea and some fried chicken flavoured potato chips. I'm all good.

Imma get my hot cocoa...:)

• Like 1

That movie was.... something.

Thank you all for keeping it fun and entertaining and once again a big thanks to our host for the night tom!

• Like 1

As I said in the live stream, I feel about this the same way I feel about Dirty Grandpa. Anything with Zouks was great, the rest not so much. In this case, anyone who wasn't Robin Williams, John Travolta, or Kelly Presoton had funny moments. With them...ugh.

This so needed a more central plot then "guy gets kids, vignettes and hijinks occur"

• Like 2

I just relistened to the episode. I did not notice Rita Wilson's crossed eyes.

• Like 1

My biggest problem with this movie is the very premise is outlandish. Am I supposed to believe Kelly Preston didn't know literally anyone other than Robin Williams? No parents? No siblings? No cousins? No family at all? No friends? No neighbors? Her only option was a guy who had no contact with her since the one night they slept together seven years ago? I know he's the biological father but he's functionally a stranger. What does her will look like? Who takes care of her kids of she dies?

• Like 2

It's even crazier when you think about it. You have this woman who was so wasted one night she married a random stranger and quickly annulled the marriage. Then years later she's getting ready to go to prison and she gets a lengthy multiple paged single space letter. Warning sign one. She decides to meet with this guy, after all they are his kids. He shows up in brownface level of tanning. Warning sign two. He seems rather desperate during the meal and when he sees the kids he has a panic attack. Even more warning signs, yet she's decides to give this guy a chance? Would the kids have ever met him if she wasn't going to prison?

• Like 2

It's even crazier when you think about it. You have this woman who was so wasted one night she married a random stranger and quickly annulled the marriage. Then years later she's getting ready to go to prison and she gets a lengthy multiple paged single space letter. Warning sign one. She decides to meet with this guy, after all they are his kids. He shows up in brownface level of tanning. Warning sign two. He seems rather desperate during the meal and when he sees the kids he has a panic attack. Even more warning signs, yet she's decides to give this guy a chance? Would the kids have ever met him if she wasn't going to prison?

Wasn't the letter handwritten and double-spaced or did I hallucinate that?

• Like 1

Wasn't the letter handwritten and double-spaced or did I hallucinate that?

Us normal people so often write all our hand written letters double spaced. Learning from those skills we developed in high school about padding out papers. But Robin Williams was so wacky he wrote his letter... single spaced!! Can you believe it?

• Like 2

So it just hit me that we planned on doing this the second Friday every month and that's coming up at the end of this week. Is that good for everybody? What will we watch next? Avatar the Last Airbender is the next chronologically. Are people still interested in doing this?

Sorry. I've been sick for the last week and a half and haven't really kept up with anything. (I haven't even listened to The Last Dragon ep yet) I'm fine with this Friday, but if everyone wants to put it off until next Friday, that's fine with me.

I think, for Halloween, we were going to do a Halloween movie. Tom owns Lep in the Hood, so we thought we could do that and do Airbender next month. Cool?

• Like 1

Sorry if my post put undo pressure on you to get this going. I was just scrolling through Netflix and saw Airbender and it hit me. I hope you are on the mend. I'm sure the hot cocoa with the movie will make you feel much better.

Also whatever movie is fine as long as it is with you guys.

• Like 3

Also whatever movie is fine as long as it is with you guys.

tenor.gif

• Like 4