🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 173.5 - Minisode 173.5

I cringed at that question soliciting advice in the event her kid doesn't like her entertainment. The answer is, "Don't be so precious about your entertainment."

Those are the same people who freak out when you admit you haven't seen their favorite movie/TV show/whatever. The adult response in those situations is, "It's great, I think you'd like it," not, "OH MY GOD WHAAAAAAT-"

I cringed at that question soliciting advice in the event her kid doesn't like her entertainment. The answer is, "Don't be so precious about your entertainment."

Those are the same people who freak out when you admit you haven't seen their favorite movie/TV show/whatever. The adult response in those situations is, "It's great, I think you'd like it," not, "OH MY GOD WHAAAAAAT-"

I’ll admit that I had this reaction when a 30 y/o co-worker told me he had never seen any Star Wars movies

Honestly I didn't think The Good Place could get better for me. I was wrong. Let's get D'Arcy back on the podcast now.

What ep of the podcast was she on? I am drawing a blank

What ep of the podcast was she on? I am drawing a blank

Escape From LA

• Like 1

I love when they give her a variation on Janet on The Good Place. She's getting to show off so much comedic range.

Bad Janet is amazing. Would also watch Medium Janet. Or any Janet.

• Like 2