🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sarahride

Episode 56 - Finish On Your Face

2011 is almost over, so let’s finish it on your faces! Nick Kroll is making his Who Charted? debut this week but between his song remix ideas, his first date stories, and his tales of Fernando I think he’s acquired enough comedy credits to earn another appearance! As it is the end of the year our charts are the Top Songs That Have Inspired Who Charted? and the Top : Movies of 2011 followed by a quick game of Chart Piñata. Thank you to everyone who has listened to and supported Who Charted? this year!

69 Love Songs is great for what it is, but it's definitely not for everyone. I'll forgive Nick... THIS TIME.

Still listening, but fun episode so far! Just had to come and yell in an internet comments section because that's what internet people do.

UPDATE: "fill it like a moat" ahahahah

69 love songs is good, but the best magnetic fields album is I.

+1 on "Eat Me"... A Freudian slip? hehe

(I'm gettin' genuinely worried that Howie is falling for Kuku :P .... Who could blame him.... haha..... So MUCH temptation there)

Yea, I heard Eat Me at first - and I don't think it's Howie falling, I think it's the other way around, better step your game up Mild Saucerman

This was as good a Who Charted as there has been. Great to hear Kroll without the characters too.

I agree, Tom. It's fun to hear Nick out of character too. If you guys didn't see his recent Conan appearance, you should watch it. Hilarious story!

"Born This Way" co-writer Jeppe's name is pronounced Yep-Ah. He lives in a LA and is a big gay Danish dynamo. You're welcome for this info. Goodnight.

Amazing episode, maybe the best yet. Everyone was on point, and we could tell you were enjoying yourselves. And what is it about a Nick Kroll appearance that seems to define a podcast? He's at the end of every Earwolf show, at the beginning of every WTF, AND I have a feeling we may see some "Finish On Our Faces" or "The Panda & The Pandemic" T-shirts soon. Love the show, listen to every episode, and I look forward to another year of chartmancing.

The Corn Palace is in Mitchell, South Dakota. It's a bit weird, but the basketball arena inside is really nice, especially for a town of 15,000 people.

Good Christmas, I almost torn the stitches in my mouth when female facial finishes were being discussed. So great.

I can't agree with Howard. I could not possibly love squirters more. Nothing sexier than making a woman finish on your face. So hot...

I loved everything about this episode.

Yes, even that.

Sign in to follow this