🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 48 Preview (Grudlian's 2nd pick)

1 hour ago, SaraK said:

I just clicked all the ones I had seen. When I went with my actual favorites, it gave me a weird one lol 

Actual favorites from that list - Les Mis, Lion King, Hamilton, Wicked, Book of Mormon

Movie they recommended from those five was 'Opening Night', which I have never heard of and sounds super weird. And also has JC Chasez on the poster - Edit: I just realized Paul is in it too

Hide contents

33045153_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=5

Musical suggestion twins. 

I picked Hamilton, Les Mis,Mamma Mia, and Singin In The Rain

• Like 4

I picked my top three from the list (Rocky Horror, Singing in The Rain, and Ted Neeley) and got Opening Night then I went back and put in all the ones I liked and got The Last Five Years. I think these are the only two options.

Secret confession time: I've still not listened to the Hamilton soundtrack. Please don't hate me.

11 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

Secret confession time: I've still not listened to the Hamilton soundtrack. Please don't hate me.

Cam how could you admit this

giphy.gif

Jk but also you should listen to it. Not to over hype it, buuut it's pretty amazing.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Cam how could you admit this

giphy.gif

Jk but also you should listen to it. Not to over hype it, buuut it's pretty amazing.

Hamilton is one of those things that truly does live up to the hype. I saw it in Chicago and was so hyped about it that I listened to it on the drive home and wasn't bored at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

I've been listening to it all week apropos of nothing.  Just love it, all of it, all the time. 

tumblr_o1w5kv1S5N1qe6vjyo1_500.gif

Taylor, if you get the chance, you should see Book of Mormon. Its hilarious. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, joel_rosenbaum said:

Sorry guys, I have been totally swamped. I'll be above water in a few weeks. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you for your support.

0av3gnxogzs01.jpg

• Like 2