🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 13 — Ego Vs. Nature

Look, I don't want to be confrontational but you should probably listen to improv4humans this week. Our guests are Jill Donnelly, Charlie Sanders, and Ben Schwartz and they'll teach you a thing or two about antisemitism and car repair. It's more pleasant than being stuck in an elevator without any arms.Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

This is, perhaps, Jimmy Stewart's best work.

The immediate change in tone and mood during the first scene when Jill goes 'That's NOT the problem' is just brilliance. Great episode.

This is, perhaps, Jimmy Stewart's best work.

Certainly his best work since this appearance on CDR

I realized when listening to this that Ben Schwartz has become one of the guests I'm super excited to see, here, CBB, or anywhere. His voice just cracks me up; great friggin' episode.

I love that in this episode Patrick Ewing is 7'4" with a 66" wing span. That's like if Cee Lo Green were 7'4". Lovely visual.

I realized when listening to this that Ben Schwartz has become one of the guests I'm super excited to see, here, CBB, or anywhere. His voice just cracks me up; great friggin' episode.

I agree so hard. I luff him

I love what Besser has done with the podcasts he's hosted. That is to say the Earwolf Challenge and now this one. The way he interacts with Engineer Dustin at the end of the show here, or the way he would incorporate Frank into the old show. Also, that t-shirt model contest sounds like a pretty cool idea. I hope you guys are actually able to do that.

I think Improv4humans has been an excellent addition to the Earwolf network.

Another fantastic episode! I wasn't really familiar with Jill Donnelly before hearing her on this podcast, but her two episodes have definitely made me a fan. Would love to hear more of her on Earwolf.

Belial is one of the Biblical names of the devil/a demon. The Hebrew word literally means worthless or good for nothing.

Sign in to follow this