đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
robotam

Episode 297 - Tom Scharpling, Our Returning Friend

TOM SCHARPLING makes his grand return to the show. Meanwhile on the forums, robotam starts a thread...

• Like 6

I'm still a little miffed at this Sharpling guy for saying he was glad my home planet was destroyed. 

My home planet is Earth man, what are you even saying??

I should get over it in a couple more years.

Special shout out to robotam for his kind moderations.

• Like 4

Re: Pro Version.  Sean was mentioning old bits and I wanted him to say "the popcorn gallery" just to get that dopamine rush when the song lazily backstrokes through old worn-in neural pathways and he didn't say it on purpose!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Apparently Hayes was going to post this weeks thread also asking for popcorn gallery questions for episode 300. He saw I had already posted it and decided to “knock that idea on the head.”

This isn’t confirmed, but there likely won’t even be an episode 300. Sorry everyone 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, robotam said:

This isn’t confirmed, but there likely won’t even be an episode 300. Sorry everyone 

Ugh, just when I was actually starting to like this show.  You can hear how I suffered through all this terrible podcasting in my new podcast, "How did this get podcasted?" coming soon to the Ear and animal (e.g. worm, wolf) podcast Empire nearest you! "Earworm... squish, the worm dead!"

• Like 2

congrats on the thread robotam. really digging the vibe in this one

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FingerBlastr2000 said:

Who are the 3 fans that made scharpling sad?  Was it Ben folds three? 

Reddit a-holes on /r/earwolf
One of the buggers was so lazy he reblogged his previous Tom comment rather than make a new one:

• Like 2

On 7/3/2019 at 8:22 PM, nohorseman said:

congrats on the thread robotam. really digging the vibe in this one

Thanks. But honestly, it feels pretty similar to the threads Dalton makes. I think it’s common for one to imitate their heroes when starting out. Hopefully I’ll be able to develop my own voice and really speak my truth. Even if the show does end before episode 300 (I am willing to bet large sums of money that it will) I will continue to post

• Like 4

posting in case sean and hayes do something special for ep 300 and it doesnt seem like your valiant hero just came back last second to reap the rewards

• Like 4