🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 34.5 — Minisode 34.5

It felt like they were trying to make a Lifetime Channel movie; with the whispy filter and horribly cheese-ball music. I honestly can't believe Gary Oldman and Peter Dinklage actually participated in this!

Best WTF moment (in my opinion): David Allen Grier in a bad toupee, drilling that "little" hussy in the middle of the party, in a room encased in windows, for all to see! What an exhibitionist!

Disclaimer: This is NOT an official answer

But yeah, my best guess is that Skype dropped the ball on this one and ruined the show. Bummer x1000000

dear god almighty, my girlfriend made me watch this movie a few days ago... it starts out as a pretty poorly written rom-com so i was not paying too much attention for the first 20min or so, then spirals out of control into the most crazy shitshow i've ever seen... David Allen Grier is fucking a dwarf, as is Patrica Arquette, Peter Dinklidge dons braids at one point (?), and there is a 10min scene between McConaughey and Beckinsale that, on paper, reads like a Wikipedia page about the trials and tribulations of being a dwarf... batshit crazy... not to mention the lead dwarf role goes to... GARY FUCKING OLDMAN?!?! there are 600 midgets in this movie and they went with a full sized dude walking around on his knees... that's a slap in the face to the little people's acting community if there ever was one.

The discovery of this movie, and a mutual love for it's batshit insanity, is one of the reasons I married my lovely wife. True story.

• Like 1

Damn, have to wait another week to hear these guys tear the shit out of Tiptoes.

DAMN YOU SKYPE... DAMN YOU

I love that the writer of this wretched project had never written a film before, or since.

Anybody catch when Rolfe was really angry on the phone with Sally & started saying all these curses about himself?

He's interrupted when he turns & sees Kate Beckinsale. The last words he says is "I'm a fart..." Where was he going with that curse word? Fartface? That's the only one I can think of.

Whatever word you put after fart though is pretty lame with as pissed off as Rolfe was.

Sign in to follow this