🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 37 — Speed 2: Cruise Control

I only saw Alien 3 for the first time last week, and had no idea Newt being killed was coming. That was ridiculous and awful.

I like how, from Ripley's POV, all 4 Alien movies take place in like a week. That's a really awful week.

My favorite thing about this episode is the moment that Mantzoukas very sincerely expresses affection for the VW Thing. It's such a cool car! And I love that Jason loves it too.

Hey, guys.... I drive a PT Cruiser... :(

The whole logic of if you jump off the cruise ship you will be sucked into the propeller was dis-proven when he jumps off the back of the boat trying to jump on the double jet ski boat. The cruise ship is going 20 knots, he lands in the water, and immediately out of nowhere Dante helps him back into the ship. This movie had so many mistakes. Loved the episode though, "What did you want him to makes ears at her."

Great ep. Only problem I have with the show is that June is so drop-dead beautiful that it's almost hard to pay attention.

this was a great episode but I found one thing to be strangely uncommented upon; 90% of the time when Sandra Bullock speaks it is in repeated sentence fragments.

like " whaaa wha what what what are you what are you doing are are are you are you okay?"

This porky pig effect is perhaps further evidence that there was no script. Hey filmmakers, don't force Sandra Bullock to write her own lines, it's inhumane.

• Like 1

this was a great episode but I found one thing to be strangely uncommented upon; 90% of the time when Sandra Bullock speaks it is in repeated sentence fragments.

like " whaaa wha what what what are you what are you doing are are are you are you okay?"

This porky pig effect is perhaps further evidence that there was no script. Hey filmmakers, don't force Sandra Bullock to write her own lines, it's inhumane.

Editing all the extra babble could have trimmed a good 15 minutes from the film! The movie itself wouldn't have been any better, but at least this overlong bore of a film's name would have been less ironic.

Sign in to follow this