🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 60 — Quantum Physics

Oh. I apologize for the misunderstanding. I did not intend to offend; nor was my post directed at you, A Plonk. I totally get where you're coming from. It was difficult to tell if they had Dr. Relyea in the hatch as a friend/comedian or as an expert in the field since they seem to find people with these dualistic qualities. Perhaps they'll readdress the topic in the future. I do think it would be helpful for such complex topics if they narrowed it down a bit...maybe find someone who knows and can effectively describe how Dave's LED flashlight works so he can go about his day. :)

Haha- Oh my God. I had to close the tab after the seemingly fifth time- "Sooo, is that...I mean...do I have the gist of it? ...How do LED's work again?"

Another vote for, at the very least, Not overtalking/interrupting guests you invite to the show.

Well, the guests must not be too offended and worried about being interrupted by the "inconsiderate hosts" because they always want to come back and do a second show.

The part about 'Dieter the red neck' made me laugh so hard I was crying... thanks for making me cry... jerks

<3 u

Haha! Working my way through the shows. David Gish Gallops his way through this episode! In case you don't know what that means it means he spouts off so much junk (starting at 33:00) that almost sounds like science but isn't that the guest, Mr. Reylea doesn't even know what to correct him on first.

Fortunately Kyle and Tig are there to save the day.

Love you guys.

Sign in to follow this