🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Syme

Live Summer Tour Podcasts

Just got back from the Vancouver show. Patton Oswalt and Sarah Silverman were the guests! Of course , Tim Heidecker was there too.

Although I'm super bummed that I didn't get to meet Scott since he didn't come out to meet people, unless he did and I missed in the 30 minutes I hung inside and outside the venue. I was really hoping to personally thank him for the comedy but for $20 to see Sarah Silverman and Patton Oswalt perform 15-20 minute sets. I really cannot complain.

Great show, Patton + Sarah were huge surprises!

I heard from their merch guy (and engineer?) that their cab showed up earlier than expected and they all had to leave pretty quick after the show which is why they didn't come out to greet.

Terrific show at Vancouver tonight! Was beyond stunned by the surprise guests, Patton Oswalt and Sarah Silverman. They were absolutely hilarious, as well as Scott, Tim, and the audience member from the opening.

Great night, won't soon forget it. Thanks!

I heard from their merch guy (and engineer?) that their cab showed up earlier than expected and they all had to leave pretty quick after the show which is why they didn't come out to greet.

That sucks. Engineer Frank? That reminds me, I should go Google Boys like Scott suggested.

That reminds me, I should go Google Boys like Scott suggested.

One does not simply "Google Boys". You have to go to computer.com, then use google to bing YouTube, and from that point on you should be able to find your way to Boys.

• Like 1

Okay I figured something like that happened. I saw Tim and Scott leave pretty quickly. Still a bummer though. But now that I know that it removes some of that bumming.

Oh yeah, here is the boys thing.

I still have to listen to the NY shows but these have been great and definitely worth the purchase. Thanks for recording the shows and making them available. I was bummed that the tour wasn't coming here but being able to listen to the podcasts has made it a lot easier to take. :)

I'm going to buy the full run of the live podcasts from the tour... But I've never bought anything downloadable stuff from earwolf before.

Could someone please give me a quick tutorial? Do you actually get to download the episodes from this site or is it through itunes or something? I'm sure I can figure it out, but I want to know what to expect.

Also some hilarious and quite cathartic comments on the Pepsi Next adverts.

Glad someone else felt this way. When explaining it to my wife (who went to the show but doesn't listen to the podcast) I described it as a hilarious tacit apology.

I just noticed that this thread existed. Too bad i'm a month late.

I went to the Vancouver show, and despite there being no characters, I thought it was hilarious. I guess the reason why the guests where a little more high profile/stand up oriented was because Zach Galifianakis' wedding was the next day at UBC. I also was a little disappointed that Scott didn't come out to the merch after the show, but its okay. For those who stuck around a little longer, what a bizarre turn the venue took.

I would highly recommend everyone buy the whole package, as they are all unique and hilarious pieces of content. But for those only able to afford 1-2, I would say the Seattle show was the best; and Philly was 2nd best.

And I will third that the moment surrounding the Pepsi advertisements was fantastic.

Sign in to follow this